The Halloween call (karlxcorpse+Quackity) 💠🔱

Karl x Quackity
Fluff 💠 / lime 🔱?
Song:
Is it just me or is being possessive of your partner online so corny,like imagine saying 'stay the fuck away from my bf/gf👿' to a bunch of people who have no idea who ur even talking about
Will try to update later but rn i have to go shopping‼️

Quackity was at a college Halloween Party.
It was Halloween,obviously,so as these young adults unfortunately can't go treating,their throwing a party instead.
Alcohol,weed,early 2010s white girl pop music aka just Timberlake songs,who doesn't love it??
Anyways,Quackity was in the corner of the alpha-beta-CAPA sorority house talking to his friends.
Sapnap:"why don't they have candy corn here.."

George looked at him.
George:"....you like candy corn?"
Sapnap shrugged with the red party cup in his hand,Quackity wasn't paying attention.
He was too busy staring at Karl,across the room,looking beautiful in that costume..
He was dressed as Casey Becker from scream,
But someone spilled booze over his costume so now he just wore his gray college hoodie with a skirt and wig.
Plus,his light makeup was still on.
He looked beautiful,even from afar.

Karl passes Quackity earlier when getting some more punch,Quackity managed to strike up some conversation by making a comment about his outfit.
They were friends,shared a few classes together and used to be roommates.
Well,until Karl moved into this stupid sorority..
Quackity wanted to be more than friends,he wanted Karl.
In any way possible,he wanted to be around Karl,or inside of him.
All he needed was one hook up,after that it would be like those movies with friends with benefits who fall inlove.

Tonight was hopefully the night...
George:"literally kill yo-"
Quackity:"shouhawld I shoot my shot?"
Quackity Interrupted George and sapnaps on going argument about candy corn.
They looked over at Karl.
George:"your still obsessed with Karl?"
Quackity:"I-I'm not obsessed?...i just really wanna fuck hiatm...and hold his hand....and get married and get buy a house in the suburbs together-"
Sapnap:"calm down."
Quackity nodded.

George:"you know...you should shoot your shot.."
Quackity and Sapnap looked at George confused.
Quackity:"what?"
Sapnap:"YOU want him to shoot his shot?"
George:"yeah?....can't I want my best friends to be happy?"
Quackity and Sapnap shook their head.
Quackity took a second to look over at Karl who was now gone.
Quackity:"fuck,I can't deal with this right now.."
He said as a 'goodbye' before he left to go upstairs and look for Karl.

He figured he was probably gonna go upstairs to his room,where'd he'd probably be alone..
Quackity could walk into his room and be all like 'whoooaaaaa this isn't the bathroom?' And Karl being the whore he was would probably ask him if he wanted to stay and....make Friendship bracelets or something?
Or sex,that would be a possibility too.
Quackity squeezed through the over crowded house and eventually got to Karl's room.
How did he know it was his? Wouldn't you like to know.

Quackity opened the door,no one was there...
It was empty,nothing but Karl's slightly messy room.
Quackity closed the door,not wanting anyone to see he was kinda snooping right now.
He just....stood there?
It felt weird to move,the angel on his right shoulder told him to just leave and continue to look for Karl,while the demon on his left was screaming at him to take a bite out of the deodorant stick sitting on his nightstand.
Luckily,Quackity didn't do that.
He shook the thoughts from his head and turned around,ready to leave until he heard the door open.

He looked around panicky before quickly hiding in Karl's closet.
About half a second later,Karl walked Into the room.
He closed the door behind him and sat down on his bed,he seemed unbothered.
He hummed the muffled 'rock your body' from downstairs.
This felt so weird,Quackity felt like a stalker..
Karl was about to take off his wig before the phone rang.
It was on the nightstand,one of those 2000s pink vintage ones that looked kinda fancy and had that fur on it.

Karl looked at it confused,he didn't even notice it was there,neither did Quackity.
Well he did,but he just assumed it was Karl's.
Karl slowly put his hand closer and closer to the phone until he eventually picked it up.
He held it up to his ear,nothing.
Karl:"...hello?"
"Hello,Karl"
Even Quackity could hear the muffled,very deep voice through the phone.
Karl crossed his arms and smiled,figuring that this was just some stupid Halloween prank his sorority friends planned.

Karl:"who is this?"
"It's ghostface."
Karl laughed.
Karl:"ghostface who? I've seen like....7 people dressed as ghostface tonight"
Karl was already amused,he leaned back and played with the fake hair on his head.
"I'm the real ghostface."
Karl laughed again.
Karl:"right....did George put you up to this? This is a terrible prank-"
"It's really me,Karl."

Karl froze for a few seconds as he heard his name,but then realized that wasn't unusual at all,I mean this random phone appeared in his room obviously who ever was pranking him would know his name.
Karl:"that doesn't scare me.."
Karl sighed.
"It doesn't,how about this?"
The light turned off,even Quackity was a little scared now.
Karl looked around.
The room was pitch black.
Karl:"could you actually turn that back on? I'm a little scared of the dark.."

"Well.....yeah...that's the point?-"
Karl:"I know but turn it back on"
'Ghostface' was quiet for a few seconds before the light turned on again.
Karl smiled.
Karl:"thanks"
I don't think this is how it goes in the movies.
"Yeah.....uh...do you wanna play a game?"
Karl:"I guess?"
Karl laughed,yeah,he was entertained.
Quackity wasn't sure if this 'ghostface person' was a prank or some dude trying to flirt with Karl with this weird...festive gesture?

Quackity didn't know why he didn't think of that,it was so smart? Karl loved festivity??
"Alright,truth or dare."
Karl bit his lip as he twirled the telephone cord around his finger.
He tilted his head.
Karl:"dare.."
"Take off your socks"
Karl laughed.
Karl:"gross,okay yeah this is definitely a prank,
Do you have a foot fetish or something?"
"What? No! I just didn't wanna ask you take off your shirt yet,i was kinda hoping you'd just do it....."

Karl smiled.
He started to slowly unzip his skirt with one hand.
He heard corpse breath heavily on the phone.
"That's not your shirt."
Karl smirked as he looked around.
Karl:"so you can see me,huh?...."
He got up and started walking to his closet.
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
Quackity covered his mouth with his hand.
"Nope,not in the closet."
Karl stopped right before he could find Quackity and open the closet.

He turned around and went back over to the bed.
He got on his knees and bent down to look under it,purposely arching his back.
Karl:"where are you hiding...."
He said to himself before standing up again.
"Don't you think that if I were in your room you'd hear me talking?"
Karl thought for a few seconds.
Karl:"oh yeah...."
Karl smiled and got on the bed,his stomach down and his feet up,going back and forth like he was gossiping on the phone.

Quackity felt like he was getting cucked,
Involuntary cucking.
He didn't know what to do.
'The worst he can say is no!' No,the worst he can do is flirt with a different guy on the phone right after I was about to ask him if he wanted to go out some time,or fuck and get High.
Either way,this was hell on earth,but Quackity knew he couldn't just leave.
But he can't stay?? What if things go further and corpse actually comes in??? What then? I can't just secretly watch them have sex???
That's fucking weird???
Karl:"you know,I'd much rather prefer you'd just come in here and take it off yourself..."

Ghostface,or corpse since it's obvious,
chuckled.
Karl:"your welcome to bring a friend...."
ME.
"oh yeah? Hm......wich one?"
Karl:"anyone....i mean,anyone,you know I'm up for nearly anything..."
Corpse laughed.
Yeah,Karl was obviously very turned on.
"Anyone you'd like me to ask,specifically?"
Karl:"hm....how about Quackity? He's always been nice to me....i wonder if he'd ever consider fucking me...well,with you ofcourse."
WHAT THE HELL????

Quackity Audibly gasped but quickly covered his mouth again.
Karl looked around for a few seconds before brushing it off.
"Hm....don't see him...."
Karl:"aww,really?......you know,i hope your not lying just so you can have me to yourself,
corpse..."
"Course not....your too pretty not to share"
Karl giggled.
Karl:"good point."