Two dicks,one twink (karl x Quackity x corpse) ♻️

Karl x Quackity
Smut♻️
Song:
Deadline was at 12AM,I finished at 12:30 yeahhhh😉
Have fun with this new chapter: Karl gets obliterated by his two college crushes! What happens next will shock you.

Karl gripped the sheets for deaf life as he felt Quackity pump into him from behind.
Dark outside,dim inside,sweat everywhere,so so so loud,Karl cried as he tried to look up,his legs vigorously shaking,fighting for their life.
Quackity pulled them back up so Karl would arch again,his lower back hurt so much but it felt so good.
He drooled as he cried out of pleasure,trying to beg for more with the little words he could somehow manage to make audible.

Corpse held him up by his chin,seeing him absolutely ruined.
He smirked and let it fall down on the pillow Karl was gripping onto.
He held it like it was a slab of meat,like Karl was expected to just devour.
Ofcourse Karl was glad too.
He weakly smiled before he...
.
.

"Karl?"
.
.

"Karl!"
.
"KARL."

Karl woke up.
He looked around,unfortunately he wasn't being doubled by Quackity and corpse.
He was in class,his college class about physics or....something..
Karl's head rose up from the comfort of his grey college hoodie sleeves,his eyes drooped down.
He mumbled a quiet 'wha?' Before he saw everyone leaving.

George shoved through him,as well as other pretentious college students since he was on the left end of the row.
Karl tried to get his two books while people basically climbed over him until he eventually just got pushed off of the end.
Karl groaned as he fell on the floor.
But he was still tired,so he decided to stay there.
He tightly held his thick books to his chest like it was a teddy bear before he got into a side ways sleeping position,he obviously just didn't care about college anymore.

He soon fell asleep again,even with everyone exiting the room and the lights turning off.
Karl slowly started to smile again as he re entered dream land,or I guess,the room he was getting pounded in.
He felt a light kick on his back,it's probably nothing...
Karl continued to moan out loudly,the bed shaking,his legs shaking,he was so close.
"Yo"
Who said that? Whatever.
Karl's eyes rolled back into his head as corpse-
"Karl!"
Oh my god,what now.

Karl slowly opened his eyes,already annoyed at whoever was waking him up.
"Karl? Get up!"
He felt someone kick him again.
He opened his eyes,ready to be tell off whoever was waking him up.
He looked up,corpse and Quackity.
Quackity:"hey,get up man?"
Karl blinked a few times before he quickly sat up,what are the odds??
The stood over him with judgy looks,almost wearing the same thing.

Since it was college,and it was hard,people were finally allowed to wear whatever they wanted to class.
So most of the people dressed pretty laid back.
Quackity wore a black sweater while corpse wore a white shirt,both of them in sweats.
Karl quickly got up,but he stumbled so Quackity and corpse immediately put their hands on him to help him up.
Karl tried his best not to moan,still shaken up.
He looked at them.
Karl:"uh- thanks..."
They smiled at him.

Karl:"mkay,well,bye!-"
Corpse:"wait"
Corpse said as he held Karl's arm,stopping him from leaving.
Karl bat his eyelashes as he smiled nervously.
Karl:"h-huh?"
Please grab harder.
Quackity:"your good at physics,right?"
Karl looked around confused.
Karl:"didn't you see me literally sleeping on the floor just now-"
Quackity:"yeah yeah,but your usually good,
Right?"
Karl shrugged.

Karl:"sure,I guess"
He softly smiled,corpse and Quackity looked at each other.
Corpse let go of Karl.
Corpse:"nice,can you tutor us?"
Karl:"t-tutor?"
They nodded.
This was a dream come true,literally.
Karl tried his best not to smile as he blushed and picked up his backpack.
Karl:"w-when? Now? Where?-"
Corpse:"calm down..."