Super bowl party (karlity) 💠 2

Karl scoffed and did what he said.
But ofcourse,it was only a Matter of time before they'd start talking again.
Karl:"so what's up with-"
Quackity:"UGHHHHHH"
Quackity groaned annoyed as he rolled his head back,acting like he didn't know this was coming up.
Karl:"hey you should entertain me! I don't know what going on in this stupid game?"
Quackity:"fine,what's up with what?"
Karl shrugged and went for another hit.
Karl:"what's up with Elaine.."
Quackity made a confused Expression at him.

Quackity:"what's supposed to be up? I haven't talked to her since last month"
Karl:"...heard she got hitched-"
Quackity:"WHAT?!"
Quackity looked at Karl,Karl coughed out the smoke as be put the bowl and lighter down.
Quackity:"she's married?!"
Karl:"George said so,it's on her Facebook"
Quackity:"gross,why does she still have Facebook..."
Karl shrugged.
Quackity:"she's my age? Why is she getting married? What's up with everyone getting married in their early twenties?.."

Quackity laid back in his seat like he was annoyed.
Quackity:"god I hate how everyone's doing adult stuff...have fun? Drink alcohol? Go party? Don't fucking...get married and have kids your 22?"
Karl knew that if he brought this up,Quackity would start to rant.
Not because he misses his former girlfriend,
But because the concept of time annoyed them both,and they liked gossiping about it.
Karl:"right? I don't even enjoy having sex 9 times out of 10 and people our age are multiplying and buying houses.."

Quackity looked at Karl.
Quackity:"Karl,you literally live in a house."
Karl:"so? It's basically yours too,your here more than your own apartment.."
Quackity:"because it sucks! Also my Tv broke so I can't play switch.."
Karl chuckled as Quackity took a big sip of his beer.
Karl:"having a straight friend is so cool,your so...bro-like"
Quackity looked over at him to see what he was on about.

Quackity:"judging by how many times you actually fuck guys,I'm gayer than you so shut the fuck up."
Karl:"I've never met a more straight-gay person in my life"
Quackity rolled his eyes,getting annoyed by Karl's comments not knowing how untrue they were.
Karl:"you know,your the type of guy to suck dick for 20 dollars.."
Quackity:"20? What am i,a cheap whore? It would cost so much more to get with all this"
Karl laughed.

Karl:"would you do it for weed?"
I have done it for weed,Quackity wanted to say.
Quackity:"I'd do it for you.."
Quackity said in a serious tone.
Karl looked at him for a few seconds,waiting for Quackity to laugh so he knew it was a joke,
But he wouldn't.
Karl laughed out of pressure,Quackity sighed at Karl's dense mess and continued to watch the game.
Karl:"that's probably the nicest thing you've ever said to me"
Karl laughed.

Quackity:"yeah well,im serious."
Karl looked at him,his laughing slowly coming to a stop.
Karl:"really? You'd fuck a guy for me?"
Quackity nodded,not looking at Karl.
Karl:"so If....an evil witch turned me into a worm,and the ONLY way to turn me back into me would be for you to fuck a guy,would you do it?"
Quackity:"Karl Id take it up the ass for you."
Quackity said firmly,looking at Karl.

Karl didn't know what to say,this was an unusual compliment but it felt...really nice?
Quackity always accepted Karl for who he was and what he was into,I mean he talked about it more than Karl but this was..unexpected?
A nice moment..
Karl:"thanks man...."
Quackity nodded,looking at him for a few seconds before turning back to the game disappointed.
Quackity:"yeahhh...."
Karl:"i mean it? I actually believe that you would get butt fucked for me-"

Quackity:"you know what? I should go."
Quackity said in a drained tone,Karl stopped rambling and looked at him confused.
Karl:"what?"
Quackity got up.
Karl:"w-wait? Lex what the hell,why would you go,it's only been like- 2 minutes?!"
Karl said worried,Quackity tried to tune him out as he put on his shoes.
He couldn't do it,he couldn't stay here and listen to Karl,talk to karl,look at Karl without wanting to kiss him it just didn't work.
Quackity felt something hit him from behind.
Quackity:"what the- hey?!"

Quackity turned around,Karl was throwing pillows at him.
Quackity:"dude- STOP?"
Karl:"where the hell do you think your going?!"
Quackity:"Dude- STOP THROWING SHIT AT ME?!-"
Karl got up and went over to him since he ran out of pillows,he pushed Quackity against the door.
Karl:"what's wrong with you? Why are you leaving??"
Quackity:"Karl,calm down!?-"

Karl:"I put together this party for you,why aren't you telling me what's wrong? I'm your best friend!?"
Karl looked desperate,Quackity didn't know why he thought just bailing on him would work.
Quackity:"Karl,I..."
Karl:"you what? Your being a pussy just tell me what's going on!-"
Quackity kissed him.
Karl stopped trying to hit him,he just stood there confused.
He didn't know if he was supposed to kiss back or not,if this was a joke or not.

Quackity pulled away.
Karl looked at him.
Quackity:"Karl i should really go.."
He said turning the door knob behind him,but Karl immediately closed the door again with his foot.
Karl:"if you go..if you leave without explaining what the fuck is going on with you I swear to god were not friends anymore."
Quackity:"Karl Cmon-"
Karl took Quackitys hand and dragged him back to the couch.
He laid Quackity down and got on top,not in a sexy 'im about to ride you way',instead he sat down criss cross apple sauce on Quackitys waist.

Quackity:"dude,get off of me."
Karl:"not until you tell me what's going on"
Karl crossed his arms,Quackity looked at him.
Realizing there was no way out...he had to confess.
Quackity sighed and rolled his head back.
Karl:"why did you kiss me? You tell me everything,why do you want to leave? I thought we were having fun?-"
Quackity:"we were having fun! But...it was way to much fun?-"
Karl:"what? We were just talking?"
Quackity:"Karl,i kissed you because I wanted too."

Quackity said as he sat up.
Karl:"well....that's fine? But you don't have to be a dick and bail?"
Quackity:"you really don't mind that I kissed you?"
Karl:"I've known you for over 10 years,we've kissed,so what?"
Quackity:"well yeah but...this wasn't a joke kiss,I kissed you because I think your very pretty and would be nice to kiss"
Karl got off of him and sighed.
Karl:"well everyone wants to kiss me every once in a while,your not special....."

Quackity:"but this specifically? Karl I love you"
Karl:"ofcourse you do,your my best friend.."
Quackity:"karl I'm INlove with you.."
Karl looked at him as he took a sip of his beer.
Karl:"..."
Quackity:"what? Can you say something? Anything?!"
Karl:"are you gay?"
Karl said surprised as if he just got that if Quackity were inlove with him he'd be gay.
Quackity stammered.
Quackity:"wh- ofcourse im fucking Gay Karl?!"
Karl put his beer down.
Karl:"wow- okay,now that's surprising!"

Quackity:"can you fucking take me seriously?!"
Karl looked at him,he could joke all he wanted but Quackity already confessed.
He sighed.
Karl:"look,I don't think your inlove with me lex...I think your just gay and...don't know what to do.."
Quackity:"Karl...why don't you believe me?...."
Karl shrugged.
He smiled and ran his hand through his hair.
Karl:"I...don't we have a good thing goin? What if this doesn't work out and..we won't be freinds anymore?"

Quackity:"just because you don't love me back?"
Karl:"no,because you won't love me back..you always get some new thing and then get bored of it in a matter of weeks"
Quackity:"well your not a thing,your a person..
And I've kept up with you the last 15 years and I'm not bored of you?"
Karl smiled,he was obviously puzzled.
This situation was confusing,Quackity thought it would be romantic or sad but this was just...on a different level..
Quackity:"Karl Cmon...just give me a chance,
You know I'd be the best boyfriend ever?"
Karl:"but you already are!?"

Karl laughed sadly.
Karl:"what,so the only difference would be that we would like,kiss n stuff?"
Quackity shrugged.
Quackity:"that and a few other things....let's just...try it out?..."
Karl looked at him,he was thinking...he was thinking...
Karl:"fine"
Quackity cheered.
Quackity:"YEAHHHHHHH!-"
Karl:"but IF this goes south I swear to god ill fucking kill you."
Quackity:"I'm totally fine with that!"

They laughed.
Karl:"lay down"
Karl said,slowly starting to 'not laugh'.
Quackity looked at him confused.
Quackity:"what?"
Karl:"lay down.."
Quackity:"okay?"
Quackity laid down.
Quackity:"what now?"
Karl started to take off his shirt.