Birthday party 4 (p!karlity,K,G,S,Q) 💠

Karl x Quackity
Fluff💠 sorry for the click bait but oh my god
Song:
I don't have any words,I really hope you guys enjoy the last dialogue of this oneshot.

Karl and his friends were walking to a party,
It was dark outside and they were all excited.
Sapnap:"we're gonna get DRUNK,and have SEX,and DANCE,and PARTYYYY-"
Dream:"did you pre game?"
Dream looked at Sapnap.
Sapnap shrugged with his hands in his pockets.
Sapnap:"nuh uh.."
Quackity scoffed.
Karl:"w-w-what if the cops come?? I have no ID!? I don't wanna go to jail!?"

Karl said panicking while he fidgeted with his hands.
Quackity nudged him.
Quackity:"it'll be fine,Karl..."
Sapnap:"yeah stop worrying! We're all gonna have fun and it'll be fucking aw-!"
"Hey guys"
George joined them,jogging up to Karl who was at the end of the left line.
Karl:"George!"
Karl quickly grabbed George's hand to calm himself down.

George:"ow?!"
Dream:"what took you so long?"
George:"my stepmom told me to do my homework so her and my dad could eat lasagna in the kitchen"
Sapnap:"so they were fucking."
They laughed.
George:"yes,I'm guessing that's what happened...."
Dream:"HAHA,your dad fucked!"
George:"yeah let's all laugh about how amusing my relationship with the family is,
So funny! Why don't you guys go fuck yourselves"

Quackity:"ohhhh"
Karl:"guys,leave George alone,this joke wasn't funny then and it's not funny now,be original instead of insensitive for once.."
The group was silent for a few seconds,
George watched his friends think about their actions in shame.
Quackity:"sorry George.."
Sapnap:"sorry.."
Dream:"yeah sorry.."
George:"I legit do not care."

Karl:"that's the spirit!"
Quackity:"why aren't you holding my hand?"
He blurted out,he just had to ask.
Karl looked up at him.
Karl:"sorry your hands are in your pockets and George's looked more accessible to grab"
Karl took Quackitys hand and softly grazed his thumb over the back of his palm with a polite smile.
Dream:"get a room.."
He said before taking Quackitys hand,and then Sapnap took dreams hand.

So there they were...on their way to a highschool party,walking in a row,holding each others hands in silence.
Quackity:"this is weird.."
Sapnap:"holy shit,we're here!"
They quickly let go of each other.
They stopped infront of the house,there were people already drunk on the porch,the door was open and the lights were on,spotifys top songs of the week 2019 was playing.
Karl:"I'm scared-"
Dream:"we should probably split up,we look stupid"

Dream said before walking in with Sapnap.
Quackity,Karl and George looked at each other.
All...social..in such different ways.
Quackity acted extroverted and cocky around introverts because the awkwardness made him nervous,George was social in the way that you'd tell someone their outfit looked terrible to their face without realized the impact,karl was social whereas he'd be open and polite because that was the way to treat people,or...
Atleast he was...

He was sixteen now,he wasn't as confident in going up to someone and asking them how their day was as he used to be.
So since both Karl and George probably were planning on just awkwardly standing in the corner and avoiding a fun night,Quackity had to step up.
Quackity:"cmon losers,let's get laid"
He said as he pushed both of their backs and went Inside.
It was hot,Quackity was already uncomfortable
,they all were but...they really didn't wanna look like losers at their first house party.

Quackity:"let's seeee...why don't we start off with some drinks?"
He said as he squeezed his way to the mini bar.
George picked up a red cup and poured vodka in it.
Quackity got two shots.
Karl watched as George easily downed atleast half the cup while Quackity took a shot.
Quackity gagged as he pulled it away and put it on the kitchen island.
Quackity:"wEgH! Gross..."
George finally stopped drinking and pulled the cup away.