Speechless (karlity) 💠🃏🔱(?)

Karl x Quackity
Fluff💠/Angst🃏? A little bit of everything
Song:
I wrote this a few weeks ago but the other oneshot that I was gonna post today isn't done yet so yeah..the ending was gonna be them moving in together but whatever.
Anyways,basically a short story witch a bunch time skips (this was supposed to be posted 4 hours ago)

Quackity was in College,It was his first day and he was already bored.
Although this was All very exciting,being in college and all,he didn't know he had to listen to a lecture on the first day about how this place is basically gonna fucking suck.
Everyone was on edge,Quackity just wanted to go to his room and take a long nap or jerk off or something.
He took out his phone to check the time,dead.
Quackity quietly sighed and put it back in his pocket before looking around.
Since this was incredibly boring,everyone looked pretty unapproachable.

Quackity was honestly kinda scared to talk to anyone,but one person caught his eye.
The person infront of him,brown fluffy hair,
Red sweater,playing roblox on his phone.
He seemed cool,laid back,won't spit on me if I ask him for the time.
Quackity leaned over to table and tapped the middle of his head.
The guy flinched and reached to the spot he was just touched on for no apparent reason.
He turned around and looked up at Quackity,
Clearly confused.
Quackity:"you got the time?"

Quackity whispered,not too worried about his bald teacher hearing him though his own loud lecture.
The guy pulled down the top from his screen,
Revealing the time.
3:47PM,alright.
Quackity smiled and nodded.
Quackity:"thanks man"
The guy nodded and turned back to the front,
And with that,Quackity was bored again.
Everyone was still miserable.
So his only option was to talk to the person infront of him.
Quackity leaned over the table again.

Quackity:"psst!"
The guy looked at him,he...
He had really nice eyes?
He was pretty attractive,his hair was fluffy,he had some thin rotstreaks of blonde in the mostly brown,it was nice.
He looked so nice,Quackity didn't see earlier since he was looking at his phone but wow.
Quackity:"uhh- I'm Quackity.."
He forgot what he was about to say,something snarky like 'go here often?' Or 'wanna blow me?',but this guy just caught him off guard.
The guy turned around.

Fuck.
Quackity sighed and leaned back,disappointed in himself for being so stupid.
Why would he introduce himself? Ugh.....
The guy turned around and held his phone up.
Quackity looked at him confused.
'I'm Karl' it said in his notes app.
Quackity:"oh....c-cool...can you not?-"
"Karl" went back to typing.
Quackity was about to finish his question when karl showed him the phone again.

'No I can't talk,it's a thing,sorry.
But it's nice to meet u 🙂'
Quackity read in his head.
He smiled.
Quackity:"nice to meet you too...you....wanna hang out later?"
Karl smiled and nodded.
He didn't understand what Karl meant by 'it's a thing',but he was curious to find out.
He leaned back in his seat and smiled up himself.

40 minutes.

Quackity opened the door to his dorm room,
Letting Karl in.
The lecture just ended and they were here to well....hang out,ofcourse?
Karl slowly walked in as he looked around.
Everyone had a day prior to this one to get settled in and move all of their stuff,so it was pretty basic.
A small couch,classic bunk bed with a desk under it,a Tv,dresser,some books stacked on the carpet floor,regular.
Karl smiled and looked at him as he closed the door.

He sat down on the couch while Quackity leaned over it,already starting off a slight sexual tension.
Quackity:"so,not a talker,huh?"
Karl smirked up at him as he leaned back on his couch,already making himself at home.
Quackity smirked back.
Karl typed on his phone without looking before showing it to Quackity.
"Your real funny huh"
Quackity laughed and shrugged.