My very straight best friend (karlity) 💠

Karl x Quackity
Fluff💠
Song: dream - the pied pipers or puppy Princess - hot freaks
Donald glover/childish gambino being in the Spider-Man movies is the best thing,especially the new one
Also hope u guys enjoy this chapter🥳

Karl was in his car.
It was late at night,around 11:30 PM,and he was parked outside of his freinds Quackitys House.
He was texting him for a little under an hour before they decided to call.
They talked and talked and were clearly not tired,so 'im so awake,lets do something!' Karl convinced 'im so awake I just wanna sleep' Quackity to go on a little trip to the gas station with him.
It took him a while but he knew with enough begging and affection he could convince his stubborn friend.

He was listening to music while waiting in his car,humming the tune of the song while lazily rolling his head back and forth.
He scrolled on his phone for a bit before the door opened.
He put it away and smiled at Quackity.
Karl:"hello!"
Quackity:"ugh.."
Quackity got in the car and closed the door.
Karl admired his "effortless but still so hot" look.
He was wearing a black hoodie and shorts,
along with a black trucker hat.

Karl looked down at himself,comparing his kinda awkward shy-like position to Quackitys relaxed man spreading pose.
It only been two seconds and Karl was already thinking of kissing him.
Karl:"how are you?-"
Quackity:"what are you listening too?"
He interrupted Karl while starting the car.
The screen in his car put up his Spotify.

┏━━━━━━┓
Dream - the pied pipers
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
┗━━━━━━┛

Sorry,I love making layouts.
Karl:"oh,sorry about that,I fell down some weird old timey music rabbit hole.."
Karl said as he turned it down.
Quackity:"its nice.."
Quackity scoffed.
Karl smiled at him before looking back at the road,heading to the gas station.
Quackity:"why are you always in such a good mood?"
Karl shrugged.
Karl:"why wouldn't I be? Im with you"
Quackity scratched the back of his head as he looked away laughing,getting a bit red.

Quackity:"you know,as gay as that is,i don't know why but you never fail to flatter me,no matter how many times I hook up or whatever its always you who gets me the most.."
Karl smiled happily.
Karl:"speaking of hook up,have you had any lately?-"
Quackity:"OH MY GOD I TOTALLY FORGOT TO TELL YOU!"
Quackity said,a obvious big mood change once he got the opportunity to talk about sex.
Karl didn't know why he asked,he just scoffed.

Quackity:"okay so- I was at the club right? I was a little bit drink and on my phone when this girl came up to me- really pretty and nice personality! Anyways,the next thing I know,im fucking her in the back of the club alleyway while shes moaning for more!"
Karl lightly shifted his position.
The first few times where he heard Quackity talk about his "sexual encounters" he felt jealous,but over the years he just started to "embrace" it.

Quackity talking about this,so stupidly hetero sexual but still...he was talking about pumping his dick into someone and it just kinda..
It made Karl a bit quivery.
He envied Quackity,so...masculine? But also not.
Growing up,Karl was never really described as masculine,Quackity once told him it was the Same for him but..the only difference was that he grew into his masculinity,Karl didn't really think the same for him.

Quackity:"by the way,she told I was allowed to tell people,something about Exhibitionism? I dont know the word,but anyways,she was like 'fuck!~ mark! Fuck me harder!~' and I was like..who the fuck is mark???"
Karl laughed.
Karl:"did you say anything?"
Quackity:"no way? I just kept on fucking her like she asked me too,and ofcourse because I RESPECT women i did what she said.."
Karl looked at him confused.
Karl:"i don't think that's how it works..."
Quackity shrugged.
Quackity:"it is,I asked her."

Karl scoffed and shook his head as he looked back on the road.
Quackity:"what about you.."
Quackity said snickering like he was a little kid making fun of someone.
Apparently In the 5 seconds karl had looked away,Quackity found Karl's snack stash and was now crunching on a small bag of Swedish fish.
Karl looked at him annoyed,Laughing like an idiot.

Quackity:"any,uh...sexual encounters HAHA"
Quackity laughed,Karl couldn't help but smile and roll his eyes back onto the road.
Karl:"wowww,im 24 and get less action than you,I've never heard this one before!"
He said sarcastically.
Quackity:"less? Id say you get none"
Karl:"I will literally crash your side of the car into a telephone pole"
Quackity just kept on laughing,until about 2 minutes later where he finally calmed down.
He exhaled and smiled.
Quackity:"fuck,Thats so funny..."

Karl:"hilarious."
Quackity:"hm.."
He laid his head back and looked at Karl.
Quackity:"no but seriously man,why don't you?-"
Karl:"not this again..."
Quackity:"why don't you get laid?! Your really nice,your really attractive,your really fun to be around,your funny,I don't get it? If I were gay id totally hit on you"
Karl looked down,his smile slightly fading.
"If I were gay" just kinda knocked him out of his delusion,wich he ofcourse didn't enjoy.

He tried his best not to think about the fact that Quackity probably wasn't his masculine Friend who belittled him as a flirtation tactic,
The looks he gave him weren't real and he just liked toying with him because he probably knew he was gay.
This was uncomfortable.
Quackity:"no,fuck that,id fuck you,if you wanted ofcourse- but you'd Be all like 'ah!~ Quackity! I cant take it anymore,your dick is just sooooo fucking big and I love it!~"
Quackity moaned in a high pitched voice,
imitating Karl.
Karl scoffed.

Quackity:"and id be all like 'yeahhh,you like that? Fucking you in that red sweater and-"
Quackity looked over at Karl to see what he was wearing as he fake-grinded against the glovebox.
Quackity:"-blue jeans,fuck your ass just looks so fuckin tight and!~-"
Karl:"alright man,I get it."
Karl would be lying if he said his face wasn't tomato red and his pants slightly tighter than before right now.
Quackity stopped his weird role play joke and sat back down.

Quackity:"alright alright...but after that,id cum in your ass and-"
Karl:"Okayyyy were here!"
He cut him off as he pulled into the gas station driveway.
Karl smiled at him annoyed,but Quackity just smiled back.
Karl got out of the car and Quackity followed until they went into the gas station.
Karl quickly rushed to the place he wanted to go to the most,the slushy machines.
Karl smiled like a little kid as he got himself a jumbo cup.

He stared at the colors swirl inside of the machine while he though of with one he'd get.
Every single one ofcourse?
He started putting in a mixture of colors.
Quackity leaned on the counter next to him.
Karl looked at him while putting the rainbow colors in his cup.
He was wearing Children's sunglasses,
definitely way to small for him.
Quackity:"drip or drown"
Karls expression was blank as he got out his phone and took a picture of him,Quackity smiled.

Karl put his phone back in his pocket and finished making his drink,Quackity held the same pose until Karl put on the lid and straw.
He looked at Quackity.
Karl:"do you want a fucking cookie?"
Quackity rolled his eyes and finally broke character,smiling for so long stared to hurt.
Quackity:"buy me these glasses"
Karl:"no."
He said as he started to make Quackitys drink,
Every soda mixed together.
Quackity:"no wat-"
Karl:"no water,I know"

Quackity smiled and "jokingly" grabbed his ass.
Quackity:"very good"
He excitedly stared at Karl making the drink while Karl blushed nervously.
Karl was embarrassed for being attracted to Quackitys weird semi-masculinity.
He was so straight he acted gay,or maybe he was so gay he acted straight.
The first one seemed more accurate since straight people who are functioning adults with developed minds don't have a problem with being called gay,Quackity didn't.