'Outed' (karlity) 💠🃏

Karl x Quackity
Fluff💠/Angst 🃏 honestly neither just a oneshot
Song:
Sorry chapters rn kinda suck,slump? Idk I don't think so just no motivation rn

Karl was at his desk,just like he is in every other oneshot.
He was playing animal crossing while listening to music and eating gummy worms.
It was nice,a calm and relaxing day,the perfect things to distract his mind.
This day really couldn't get any better.

QUACKITY is calling...☎️

It said on his screen.
Karl's face instantly lit up as he heard the discord call sound,I guess this day just got better!
He picked up,almost immediately seeing his and his friends webcam on the stream.
Karl:"hiii!"
Karl smiled as he waved at his camera.
Quackity smiled,he was at his desk too,a sweater and his hair messy,no beanie.

Quackity:"hey Karl! You look..very happy?"
Karl:"I am now that your here"
Karl giggled.
Quackity:"alright,your in a very good mood..."
Karl:"yeah,so what's up with you? You look very nice,is there any reason your calling or do you just wanna talk..?"
Karl said as he started to play animal crossing again,knowing he'd ask Quackity to play with him the next chance he gets.
Quackity:"uhh,no not really,just wanted to call and talk to you..and maybe ask you something..?"
Karl:"mkay,what's up?"

He said as he put a handful of gummy worms in his mouth.
Quackity:"uhh..so..you know that mrbeast video you were just in?"
Karl:"yeah? Damm I looked great in that,didn't I.."
Quackity awkwardly laughed.
Quackity:"yeah,um.....so im guessing you don't know this but....you know that scene where Jimmy talks to the camera and your all behind him in that hotel room on the bed?"
Karl:"....yeah?"
Karl said confused,knowing no one could have possibly seen...well...

Quackity:"um..so,don't freak out but...the camera kinda caught that,um..guy next to you..
Like,uh...putting his hand around your waist and may or may not kissing your neck...?"
Karl froze as he looked at his screen.
Karl:"huh?"
Karl knew it,he said he didn't but he knew it,
That fucking cabin guy could not keep it in his pants for 4 fucking seconds,Karl thought.
His last mr beast video was about them being on a boat for 5 days,ever since Karl got there the captains assistant started 'discreetly' flirting with him.

The second day,while everyone was out swimming,Karl and the captains assistant may or may not have hooked up in a bathroom.
Only jimmy and kris knew,he told them after they caught them walking out of the bathroom together.
They joked about it like freinds but..he didn't expect this...
Quackity:"Karl?"
Karl snapped out of his thoughts and looked at his screen again,Quackity looked worried.
Karl:"what? Sorry,caught me a little off guard.."

Karl nervously laughed as he fixed his hair.
Quackity:"it's okay.."
Karl:"what's the time stamp?"
He asked as he looked up the video on a new tab and clicked on it.
Quackity:"12:34-12-47"
Karl:"wow,guy was a real horndog,huh?"
Quackity stayed silent.
Karl:"atleast pretend to laugh?"
Karl said to himself as he skipped to the said time stamp.
Quackity:"hah...ha.."
Karl rolled his eyes at him.

He got to his 'outed' part in the video.
He looked at him on the background while he squinted.
Him and the guy were sleeping next to each other,you could see the print in the white sheet that he had put his arm around Karl's waist and lightly buried his face in the crook of Karl's neck.
You could also kinda see Karl lightly back up against him,but the moment was soon over.
Karl paused the video after the cut to the next scene.
Karl:"yikes...awkwarddd!"

Quackity:"eh.."
Quackity didn't know how to respond to Karl's odd reaction,he seemed unbothered.
Quackity:"you okay?.."
Karl:"uh,yeah? I mean you could easily say it was just the blanket? And the kiss...maybe he was smelling me? Dude I'll just lie,it's not a big deal?"
Karl scoffed and went back to playing animal crossing.
Quackity:"dude- you seriously don't care about this?"
Karl:"lex,it's really not a big deal-"
Quackity:"Karl you should care!"

Karl looked at him confused,he stopped playing.
Karl:"....what do you mean I 'should'....?"
Quackity:"dude- Karl you might be outed!-"
Karl:"who said I was gay?!"
Karl laughed.
It's not that it wasn't true,it was....how did Quackity know? It was a few seconds in a video how obvious could it be.
Karl often kissed his friends and was overall a very affectionate person,so for Quackity to actually get to the point where it crossed the 'just bros' line,was unusual.

Quackity:"like....everyone?-"
Karl:"oh,and you believe 'everyone'? The 'everyone' in question being a bunch of 12 year olds on their moms phone?-"
Quackity:"Karl-"
Karl:"n-no I don't understand why you would act like this ? Instead of just asking me if I was gay you talk to me like I've been outed?!"
Karl looked at his screen to see if Quackity was going to say something,but he didn't.
Karl sighed and went back to playing his game,
Not hanging up yet.
Quackity looked upset.
Quackity:"well.....are you?-"

Karl:"yes Quackity,I'm fucking Gay! It's so painfully obvious,but your still supposed to ask!"
Karl snapped again.
Quackity wasn't sure what to do,he didn't mean for this to happen.
He loved Karl,he just....didn't think this through.
There was about a minute of silence in the call,
Nothing but Karl passive aggressively pressing the buttons on is keyboard to plant seeds of whatever you do in animal crossing.

Quackity:".....do you wanna hang out next week?-"
Karl:"no,I don't wanna hang out next week Quackity."
Quackity frowned and looked to the side.
Quackity:"I'm sorry..."
Karl sighed.
Karl:"you know I've been planning to come out to you for the past four months...I was gonna tell you,and you were either gonna be really supportive or really homophobic....and this is really underwhelming.."

Quackity:"I'd say I would never be homophobic but by the way you reacted to me accusing you of being gay,I feel like it's so late..."
Karl shrugged before he ran his hands through his hair frustrated.
Karl:"it's okay..."
Quackity:"..."
Quackity:"am i still your friend?"
Karl:"course you are,even though you don't deserve it......am I still yours?"
Quackity:"only if I'm lucky"
Karl scoffed.
Karl:"you know you really fumbled this,right?"
Quackity:"yeahhh..."