Awakening? During sex?!? (Karlity) 💠🔱

Karl x Quackity
Fluff💠/lime🔱 not actually sure what this is😭
Song:
Sorry for not posting for these past few days,
My fucking wifi is out
Anyways
Yeah
Sorry abt that and hi,did u guys see dreams concert?

Karl was reclining in his gaming chair,Lacey white feet obnoxiously sitting on his chair,
Staring at the nudes he just sent his...well...
It was complicated.
He recently found out his...hook up/friend? Had a thing for femboys,so he thought of a little something to rile him up before coming back from out of state.
He sent Quackity a series of pictures in suggestive poses,all in white thigh highs,a short skirt and a pink sweater,knowing it would make him happy,amongst other things..

Karl stared at his phone while he smiled,he couldn't wipe that smile off of his face,it felt...
Well,I guess it was nothing.
Karl just felt cool sending 'nudes' for the first time? That was all...
But the outfit,looking at himself in the mirror in that feminine outfit,it made him feel a certain way.
He's been staring at the pictures for so long,
And he didn't feel like his face was gradually becoming more and more weird? His posture stayed the same,his expression stayed the same,the color,the pose,the angle,nothing warped.

It was weird that for the first time in a while,
Karl actually felt like himself when being in this outfit,it was...oddly comforting?
Like it was filling a desire in his heart,it felt warm..
Karl stopped zoning out at how hot he was while looking at the picture as soon as his phone buzzed,and a bubble from Quackity with three dots appeared.

He was typing.
Karl smirked before he got up and grabbed a sandwich from his desk.
He strutted to his bed,feeling elegant as he moved.
He laid down on his stomach and chewed his food while waiting for Quackity to type,
He was probably foaming at the mouth right now,sure hope he isn't in public....

Quackity❤️❤️

Q:
Wow
Wowowoowowwoowow
You are so beautiful let me spoil u pls you are and angel pls omg
I would eat cement for you

Karl smiled widely as he started to kick his feet.

K:
U like?
Just wait until u come over and you can actually touch me.

Q:
Yea I
I mean I can't wait man
Your so pretty and perfect I don't deserve you
Can't wait to fuck you
Miss you already
So pretty boy
Beautiful
Amazing stunning
Outfit fits you like a glove❤️❤️❤️❤️
I would literally down a bucket of liquid rubber for u

Karl squealed and kicked his feet as Quackity showered him with compliments.

K:
I agree.
Can't wait until your here...
Would you like a little video to keep u company...?

Q:
Yes
Yes
Yes
Please
Beautiful angel 10/10

K:
Hope u like💞

*karl sent one attachment*

Karl smiled and went offline after sending Quackity a video,leave him wanting more,they said....
He was excited,so he decided that he'd eat and after that,take some more pictures while he could only imagine what Quackity was texting him right now.
Today was a good day..

Fast forward to 2 weeks later,karl was ontop of Quackity riding him 'The Weeknd'.
Karl:"ah!~"
Quackity:"fuck,your— so pretty~"
Karl rolled his head down as he felt the knot in his stomach tighten,the praise was feeling extra nice today.
He sped up as he gripped Quackitys shirt harder.
Quackity groaned,looking up at Karl in that skirt,that sweater,those faces and sounds,all shined over with his pink LED lights,he was so beautiful.

Quackitys lower back lighty arched as he could've sworn a tear dropped from his eye at the sight of him.
Karl:"mh!~ c-call me something girly...~"
Quackity:"girly?"
Karl nodded as he sped up.
Quackity:"fuck~ uh,pretty girl?~"
Karl moaned out as he closed his eyes,
speeding up again.
That seemed to work.
Quackity:"gh~ Are you my pretty girl,Karl?~"
Karl quickly nodded as he bit his lip.

Both of them gaetting closer and closer.
Quackity felt Karl's legs start to shake.
Quackity:"yeah? Y-you gonna cum?~"
He said as he started to thrust into Karl.
Karl tightened his grip on Quackitys shirt.
Karl:"fUck- yEesSs!~"
Karl whined as Quackity sped up.
Quackity rolled his head back,feeling himself come closer and closer to climax.
He was a little worried that he'd finish before Karl,but that definitely wasn't gonna happen.

Quackity:"fuCk~ your such a— gOod giRl!~"
Karl:"aHHh!~"
Karl's body tensed up as he finished,Quackity finished seconds after that with a loud groan.
They both froze like statues until they quickly came crashing down from their highs.
Quackity sighed and opened his eyes as he finished shooting his 'nut' inside of Karl,
Only to see Karl fall ontop of him.
Quackity:"whOa-?"
Quackity tried to catch him,but he couldn't.
Karl laid ontop of him.

Quackity:".....you really like getting called feminine terms,huh?"
Karl didn't answer,instead he just gently placed his hand on Quackitys cheek and kissed his neck before he pulled off and rolled to the side.
Quackity smiled at Karl next to him.
Quackity:"....you know that outfit really suits you..."
Karl smiled and looked back at Quackity.

Karl:"thanks lex....it's kinda...nice? I don't know..."
Karl sighed and sat up,grabbing a bag of Swedish fish from the nightstand.
He ripped it open and started munching on them.
Karl:"it's weird....and I'm only telling you because I don't really care about your opinion,
I kinda....like it?"
Quackity slightly sat up,leaning on his propped up elbows.

Quackity:"well...that's fine? Everyone has those sorta things they like but can't really tell other people?"
He said before turning off the music.
Karl looked back at him.
Karl:"why'd you kill the music?"
Quackity shrugged.
Quackity:"it sounds like you wanna talk?"
Karl tucked his hair behind his ear and repositioned himself so he was turning to Quackity he sat down crisscross apple sauce as he ate some more fish.

Karl:"well.....what's it with you? Whats a thing you like but don't tell other people?"
Quackity:"you know I'm not ALWAYS the top,
Right?"
Karl gasped and came closer like they were gossiping.
Karl:"no way!"
Quackity laughed.
Quackity:"yeah? I mean you can't expect me to have just ONE position?"
Karl laughed.

Karl:"you ever been topped by a femboy before?"
He flirted jokingly as he rose up his skirt.
Quackity scoffed.
Quackity:"can't say I have...."
Karl:"you wanna?~"
Quackity looked at Karl.
He knew he was joking,but he wasn't COMPLETELY against the idea...
Karl laughed and went back to normal.
Karl:"cmon,I'm kidding,I'm not trying to threaten your masculinity or whatever"
Oh,please do.

Quackity faked a chuckle before he took some Swedish fish from Karl.
Quackity:"soooo....conclusion?"
Karl looked down and sighed.
Karl:"well....I think I just have to let it happen...even though I doubt it means anything,I've always had a big feminine side"
Quackity nodded.
There was a bit of silence.
Quackity:"...well....if you need someone to be by your side while you figure yourself out...
Just know that...um....I'm here.."

Karl looked at Quackity and squinted,he wasn't looking back.
Karl:"are you about to ask to be my boyfriend?"
Quackity:"w-what? No! Why...why would I do that??..."
Karl looked at Quackity suspiciously,knowing that laugh he just did was fake,and really obvious.

Karl:"right.....cause you know I'm just kinda trying to figure things out right now,and you- well your great-"
Quackity:"yeah yeah,Karl I wasn't gonna ask...
That would be....weird..."
There was silence,Quackity looking down while Karl looked at him,no sounds at all.
Karl:"..yeah.....it would be..."
Quackity:"yeah...."