Can't talk rn,gotta fuck (karlity) ♻️

Karl x Quackity
Song: LONG INTRO PARAGRAPH OH NAH🤦‼️
Smut♻️
I'm gonna try and kinda go out of my comfort zone a little (and by comfort zone I literally mean start including ass,balls literally normal words im too nervous to say to make it more real because not a lot of readers like it) i know I've said this before but I just LOVE the 'dominant but not too much,loving,funny and caring bf Quackity x twink Karl who is a pussy most of the time' trope like😭 anyways heads up for hinted ass eating at end🙈🙈

Karl was at his desk,preparing himself for a stream.
He was rolling a few joints,listening to old timey music,really taking his sweet time to go live tonight.
The door opened,it was Quackity!
Karl looked up at him,he had his car keys in his hand and was wearing all black,just like when he left a few hours ago.
Karl:"lex,your backkk!"
Karl hummed,not having that much energy.
Quackity smiled and took off his jacket.
Quackity:"heyyy Karl.."

He hung it up on the door rack and went over to him.
He bent over to caress Karl's right cheek before kissing the right side of his head.
Karl was already suspicious.
The way Quackity was acting even though he was wearing a Batman logo shirt and black furry Batman pajama pants with little batsignals all over them.
To be fair,Quackity always loved whatever Karl decides to wear.
He enjoyed the coldness of his silver rings before he pulled away.

His hand still on Karl's hair,light massaging it.
Karl:"how was....wherever you were?"
Quackity:"neat but um...."
Quackity went behind him to the bed,looking for the shorts and shirt he tossed aside before leaving in a rush this moring,right after he lightly patted Karl's back.
Karl admired himself in the reflection of his Webcam on his computer.
His earrings and blue light glasses really fit him.
Quackity changed,forgetting that he was supposed to continue his sentence.

He went back to Karl's side,sliding his hand back onto his head.
Quackity:"what was I saying?.....oh,yeah,you know....I was on the bus on the way here and I just couldn't stop thinking about you.."
Karl scoffed,Quackity was getting touchier and touchier.
Karl:"it's that time of the month for you,huh?"
Quackity:"what do you mean?
Karl:"every once in a while,usually 3 times a week to once every two weeks,you stop being all lovey dovey and just start being really horny and act like im the only source of...nuttery,for you"

Quackity scoffed and looked around.
Quackity:"whatttttt??"
Karl rolled his eyes.
Quackity looked down at Karl,he was obviously right.
Quackity was always attracted to Karl,but sometimes he was just really really...horny.
Sure,he could jerk off,but why jerk off when you have a beautiful cockwhorshipping boyfriend who you could fuck?
You get off AND get off while getting off on your boyfriend getting off,get it?
It really was that time,so Quackity wasn't about to go out of his own way to pretend like it wasn't.

Quackity:"well your just so fucking beautiful..."
He said before he kissed him again,running his hand through his hair.
Karl's black framed glasses sorta in the way,
but it was fine.
The kiss got more passionate before Quackity pulled away.
Karl:"wanna sit down?"
Quackity:"nahhh.."
Quackity looked at Karl's screen,the live video reflection of them from his Webcam was on,
kinda like a mirror except it was placed with karl in the middle looking cute and whatnot,
And Quackitys lower half right there next to him.

Could be fun.
Quackity Palmed himself as he looked around.
Jerking off in your boyfriends face has become so nonchalant.
Karl was already eagerly pressing the side of his face against his thigh.
Quackity looked down at him and smirked.
Quackity:"your eager..."
Karl:"stop stalling then..."
Quackity didn't know he was,but it was nice that Karl was into this so sudden.
Quackity lightly patted his head before he pulled down his shorts with his free hand,
Making his erection spring out and tower over Karl's face.