Save a horse,ride a cowboy (karlity) 💠

Karl x Quackity
Fluff💠
Song: good lookin' - Dixon Dallas
have you ever been fucked,fucked,fucked by a country boy
I'm honestly a little disappointed in myself for not writing the smut before posting this,
Because it was gonna be city boy
Quackity 🌃🍷👞🧑🏻‍⚖️ x 🧑🏻‍🌾🇺🇸🎣🐎 twink country boy Karl lustful Rough sex in an empty barn while drunk on Budweisers
So yeah,hope I can finish it today

Quackity was in his sports car,on his way to his aunts house in Kansas.
He's been driving for 3 hours already,it was a sunny day and Karl was excited to see his home town friends.
Well...one friend in particular.
Karl Jacobs,a real 'hoot'.
Quackity lived from ages 13-16 at his aunts house in deep Kansas because his parents were too busy going on "work" trips.
Quackity was a Little upset at First,i mean...
What could anyone do in a small town where trees and green grass was basically replaced by sand and bad wifi,crawling with lizards.

Quackity went to school in a middle school an hour away,and that's where he met Karl.
Karl was the first person to talk to him at school,Quackity was rather shy so he wasn't planning on making the first move on anyone.
Karl and his golden retriever smile came up to him on the second day of school in his cowboy hat and boots,he looked like a real dork.
He was carrying a flyer for the cheer squad,
Promoting the football event that was coming up.

Little did he know,his support for the cheer team later bit him in the ass,since people assumed Karl was on the cheer team and that really wasn't a good look in a small town in Kansas.
The town was surprisingly supportive but...
Not everyone got the memo I guess.
Quackity looked at him with no expression,
he'd be lying if he said he wasn't a little weirded out but now all he could do is look back at that moment and think about how uncomfortable he was in his own sexuality.

The next day Karl came up to him,making the exact same conversation he did yesterday about how he must be new and he could show him around the town.
Quackity wasn't sure,but he had no friends and he was desperate so he decided to agree to meet up with Karl after school.
They quickly became best friends,it only took a few days for Quackity to be attached to him and his subconsciously "quirky" behavior.
Karl was polite,he was funny,he was nice to people and suppressed his insecurities.

Quackity brought up the fact that people were calling him gay behind his back and Karl got visibly uncomfortable,he said he didn't mind what other people were talking about and he was just being himself.
"My mom said I should just be myself and people would like me,and I guess it worked since your my best friend!" He said.
For some reason it made Quackity envy him,
He wished he was as free as Karl,but it just wasn't that easy.
Or,atleast it used to be like that.

Now Quackity was co-executive at a growing law firm,openly gay and living his best life getting his rocks off with weed and switching his position Everytime he saw a twink or a dude who could probably pick him up and throw him out of a window.
Life was good,but he was excited to see Karl after atleast 5 years.
Quackity drove past the "you are now in Kansas" sign with a smile,and soon drove Into his town.
The first place he went to was the gas station.
He needed some slim Jim's and chewing Tabasco.

He didn't wanna chew it,but he just felt like it was absolutely necessary to make the same mistake he did 5 years ago when he took Karl's chewing Tabasco thinking it would look cool.
Quackity pulled into the gas station and lifted the butterfly car door of his Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren.
Quackity stepped out and took in the view of the old run down gas station.
Quackity:"wow..."
"WOOOOOOOWWWWW"
Quackity knew that voice?

He turned around to see an amazed and apparently all grown up Karl Jacobs.
Quackity:"KARL!"
Karl:"QUACKITY!"
They tightly hugged each other with big smiles on their faces.
Seeing Karl was the best thing to happen in Quackitys life in he last 2 years.
They kept in touch every day after Quackity had to move back to California through Chatrooms or Facebook calls,but as they grew up it got harder and harder.
School,jobs,doing literally anything inbetween the age 16 and 20.