Can't talk rn,gotta fuck 2 (karlity) ♻️

Karl nodded shyly,this was a first.
Quackity inserted his and Karl's two fingers into him.
Karl winced,laying his head down on the desk while his eyes closed shut.
Karl:"fuck~.."
A total of 4 fingers already.
Quackity smiled.
Quackity:"Cmon..it'll be fine..~"

He was clearly enjoying seeing Karl so embarrassed,and Karl was honestly enjoying Quackity getting off to him Being embarrassed,
It was like their minds just fit together like puzzle pieces.
Quackity moved the fingers in a little more.
Quackity:"how are you whining? You take my dick like a champ but you can't handle a few finger tips?"
Quackity scoffed
Karl bit his lip.

It was the embarrassment that enhanced the situation,of course 4 finger tips couldn't compare to Quackity being balls deep inside of him but still,it was the context.
Quackity pushed them in deeper.
Karl:"shitt~..."
Karl's breath hitched.
Quackity just enjoyed the view.
Quackity:"your so pretty..."
He started caressing and kissing the 'place of interest' again.
Karl whimpered,this was so embarrassing but he loved it so much..
Karl:"l-Lex~..."

Quackity started to fully push their fingers in,
Making a light scissoring motion inside of him to stretch him out.
Quackity:"shhh...copy my movement~"
Karl hesitantly did what Quackity did.
He whimpered,biting down on his lip as his legs squirmed at the stretching.
Quackity:"you think you can do that on your own?~"
Karl:"I—I think so...?~"
Quackity gently kissed him while his hands slowly glided down to Karl's twitching erection.
Quackity:"good boy..~"

Karl winced when Quackity took his fingers out and started to jerk him off.
Karl:"ah!~ Lex,fuck...~"
Karl was alone now,he had more room so he sped up.
Karl:"ngh!~ f-fuCk!~"
Karl moaned out,getting carried away quickly.
Quackity sped up his hand as he rimmed Karl.
Quackity:"you like that?~"
Karl:"mhpf- y..yeS!~ I-I like it— v-veRy muchHh..!~"
Quackity sped up again.
Karl back arched against the table.

Karl:"l-Lex I think I- I'm gonna c-cUm!~-"
Quackity:"hold it"
Karl:"w-what?"
Quackity pulled out Karl's fingers abruptly before putting them next to his head on the desk.
Karl moaned out as Quackity spread him apart (I am so sorry).
Karl:"w-wait are you?!-"
Quackity licked it (I'm sorry I've never wrote this kind of smut before I'm so sorry in advance😭).
Karl held onto the desk as he moaned out loudly from the surprise.

Quackity caressed him while he ate him out,
Seems like it's been a fantasy for a while now judging by the intensity,maybe he's done this before? Whatever it was,it was working for them both.
Karl's eyes rolling back into his head and loud moans escaping his mouth just proved his point.
Karl:"aH!~ l-leX n-noT so deeP! FuCk!~"
His thighs shook at the unfamiliar feeling and his erection started to twitch more intensely.
Quackity:"you did such a good job stretching yourself out,holy shit...~"
Okay,this was definitely a fantasy of his.

He was devouring him like he was a 4 course meal.
Karl gripped onto the flat desk even harder,
Even though there literally nothing to grip.
At this point he was just leaving scratch marks with his painted finger nails.
Karl's eyes started to tear up,his orgasm denial getting worse and worse.
At this point he was screaming.
Karl:"l—lEx caN I- p-plEaSe cum!~ pleaSee you feeL so gOod!~"
He somehow managed to get out.
Quackity gripped his thigh's harder,somehow he could swirl his tongue even faster than before.

Karls shivered as his body started to jerk.
Karl:"p-plEasseeE!~"
Quackity waited another few seconds before he slightly pulled away and spit in it.
He went back to doing what he did as Karl,
Trying to hold karl still as he moved like a fish on land.
Quackity:"go ahead."
Karl:"f-fffuCkkkKkK!~"
Karl moaned loudly as he finished under the desk.
He and a lot in him,get it?
Quackity just admired the Karl that was once celibate being absolutely ruined.

As soon as Karl's orgasm finished his body just gave up.
You could see his legs just lay on the floor like they didn't even have any bones in them.
Karl breathed heavily,a blank and ruined expression on his face,along with the cum from earlier ofcourse.
Karl:"holy shit..."
He mumbled with his mouth open,his face pressed against the desk while drool leaked out of him.
Quackity lightly gave his ass a 'smack of approval' before he sorta....slid Karl onto his lap,it's not like he really needed to pick him up.

Karl's head laid on Quackitys chest tiredlyz
Karl:"I've nevr' done that before....
Quackity:"yeah? You did so good.."
Karl:"I did?"
Quackity smiled and kissed his forehead.
Quackity:"you did perfectly,and you looked so fucking beautiful while doing it,so pretty..."
Karl smiled at the praise.
Karl:"I don't think I've ever been gaped like that before"
He didn't think,he definitely has never been gaped like that before,it was obvious.
Quackity:"yeah? well you took it like a pro"
Quackity lied,Karl couldn't take it and that was the point.
Karl smiled.

Quackity:"sooo...totally off topic but are you down for sommme...double penetration?"
Karl looked at him and scoffed confused.
Karl:"uhh,is there anyone else here with us right now?"
Quackity:"nope..just me...and maybe like four 11 inch dildos I picked up from the store on the way here-"
Karl:"JESUS,11?????"
Quackity looked around as he scratched his head.
Karl tried to process this information.

Usually when Quackity had that time of the month he'd just roughly fuck Karl on or against any piece of furniture he was nearest at that moment,if Karl was up for it ofcourse.
Karl's never noticed him to go out of his own way to buy sex toys,IN PERSON,just to absolutely destroy every single organ inside of his body on a random Friday evening.
Maybe this was planned? But It seemed way more sudden,whatever it was karl was into it.
Karl:"I don't know if I can take so much,Lex..."
Karl said as he slowly trailed his hands down to Quackitys lower abdomen.
Quackity:"I know you can't,that's why I really wanna see you try...."