Cabin in antarctica (karlity) ♻️

Forgot to post this yesterday
SMUT,FINALLY SMUT.

Quackity shrugged.
Quackity:"well,what do you except we've been in this fuckin...snow storm for days and I can't have two seconds to fuckin..jerk off.."
Quackity said slightly annoyed as he took another hit.
Quackity didn't know this,but Karl was pretty attracted to...well,not toxic? But...strong? Masculinity?
There was something about the trait he was apparently supposed to have that just..made him want it even more.

Not in the 'im gonna train and become a strong man so I can be super manly RAHH' more in like a 'i wanna dominated' sorta way.
Karl smiled.
Karl:"you know..something tells me your the only one complaint about that..everyone else is complaining about the snow,or the long walks,
Or the freezing temperature but you!- well your upset you can't nut in peace"
Quackity laughed.
Quackity:"everyone? YOUR the one who complains non stop about how shitty it is out here!"

Karl:"oh,fuck off"
They laughed.
Quackity:"whiny bitch..."
Quackity Said to himself as he tapped off some of the burned rolling paper from his blunt.
Karl looked at him,fuck it,right?
He pushed Quackitys arm aside and climbed ontop of him before he grabbed his face and kissed him.
Quackity:"wh-"
Quackity was Cut off,he still hasn't released the smoke so it ended up inbetween the kiss.

Quackity immediately kissed back and sat up.
He put the blunt on the table before eagerly pulling Karl's closer on his lap by his waist.
They were making out,just two bros- no,
This was definitely more now.
There was no denying it but at the same time...
It didn't really matter?
This was fun,and they were both really horny so why not just have sex.
Their make out session was messy and passionate,two men driven by lust.
Karl pulled down the back of his pants while Quackity started to undo the sides of his black parachute pants.

Karl palmed him,hoping that Quackity was hard enough for him to slide inside.
Everything was happening so fast,there was no time to think,they just wanted to get off and get off fast.
Quackity proved to Karl that he was hard enough by shoving Karl's hand away and pulling down his pants enough for his boner to spring out.
Karl huffed,he had to pull away so he could align himself correctly but it suddenly felt like he was about to show a straight banana up his ass.

Ofcourse that was a bit of an exaggeration,but still.
Karl quickly looked back up,it's not like this was his first time with a guy or anything..
Karl clenched his eyes shut and looked up as he aligned himself with Quackity.
Quackity scoffed,watching Karl just as horny as he was was great.
Quackity:"wow,your really-"
Karl:"shhh,shh,shh,shh,shh,unless your planning on praising me,don't talk."
Fair enough.
Quackity nodded and smirked.

Karl finally slid fully down on him,it took Quackity by surprise,he expected Karl to wanna take it slow,but I guess he was humble.
Quackity groaned as Karl moaned,finally it was happening.
Quackity:"f-fuck~"
Karl:"ah~"
Just as Quackity expected,Karl had a more...
Feminine? Tone when it came to moaning.
Karl stumbled a bit,startled by his size but he eventually managed to get a hold of Quackitys shoulders.

The making out wasn't the only thing that was fast,they were still on track with their quick pace.
Karl closed his eyes before he slid up and down again.
Karl:"ahH!~"
Quackity:"fuck- kArl-"
Quackity caressed Karl's waits as he rode him.
Karl sped up already.
He gripped Quackitys shoulders even harder,
Starting to really move his waist.
His mouth next to Quackitys ear as he whimpered and moaned over and over again,
He knew what Quackity liked,they were that good of friends.

Quackity groaned through his teeth,Karl graciously moving his hips while he rode him while simultaneously moaning into his ear was a heavenly combination.
Karl:"mh!~ Lex..."
Karl shyly whined into Quackitys ear,knowing it would drive him crazy.
Quackity felt a wave of energy burst through his body,his cheeks heated up and he started to thrust into Karl.
With every grind Karl rolled,Quackity would thrust into him too,it's like they were in perfect sync.

Karl loudly moaned,he got exactly what he wanted.
Karl:"sHit!~"
Karl wrapped his arms around Quackitys neck,
Running his hand through the back of Quackitys hair.
I guess oversharing to your best friend about all of the sexual encounters you've ever had has it's perks.
Maybe Quackity should've been a bit embarrassed about karl slutting him out like this,but he didn't care.

Quackity tightened his grip on Karl's waist and bit his neck,making Karl whine in response.
Quackity:"your so fucking good at this..~"
Quackity groaned quietly,a little chuckle inbetween since praising your best friend about how god he is at sex,regardless of the situation they are in,still felt sorta weird.
Karl laughed in response,it was pretty funny.
Karl:"yeah?~"
Quackity cupped Karl's face making Karl look at him.
He continued to fuck into Karl while he made eye contact with him.

Karl's face turned a pinkish color,he could hide his moans or his face,both of which he'd been hiding on the side of Quackitys face.
Quackity:"what? You don't like when I praise you?"
Karl looked at him,he's never seen Quackity like this before,I mean obviously this was the first time they were having sex and Quackity and Karl would make suggestive jokes every few seconds but this felt so different.
Quackity smirked,his chest going up and down like a panting dog while the sound of their skin slapping together every few seconds echoed in the room.

Karl was starting to get a little 'too close',and the only way he thought he could get out of that situation was kissing him.
Karl came closer and kissed Quackity,and just as he thought,Quackity forgot about whatever it was he was asking Karl about a few seconds ago.
Karl pushed Quackity on his back,speeding up his riding making Quackity grunt.
Quackity:"fuck- Karl,y-your-"
Karl:"just look at me.."
Karl whispered as he pulled away.

Quackity excepted Karl to sit up and show him really how good he could spell 'coconut',but
Karl struggled.
Karl's face was buried in Quackitys shoulder,
holding onto Quackity while he shivered.
Quackity gently put his hand on Karl's lower back and lightly patted him.
Karl took a deep breath before he could sit up.
Quackity was about to follow him for a kiss but Karl roughly held him down by his chest.
Breathing heavily,biting his lip as he moved his hips like a professional.

Quackity admired him,he could've sword he saw the outline of a pare of white wings flashes behind Karl for a few seconds.
Seeing your pretty friend ride you with a unusual sense of dominance made you..well,
Yk.
Quackity breath hitched,knowing he was getting close.
Luckily,Karl was just as turned on seeing Quackity under his grip with pure admiration In his eyes.
They were both close,so they sped up.

The increase in moans made Karl break Character,so he placed his head back on Quackitys chest.
Quackity held him tighter,fucking into him exciting to finish inside.
Quackity:"fuCk- I'm clOse- countdown from 5?"
Quackity slurred,not sure if Karl was even able to respond.
He wasn't.
Karl just nodded.
Quackity groaned and rolled his head back.

Quackity:"f-fuCk- five....F-FouR...mh- thREe! TwOo!~—-"
Karl and Quackity both twitched,holding onto eachother while they spent their last seconds humping eachother like two horny animals in heat.
Quackity:"onE!~ FUCK!~"
Karl:"f-fUCk!—"
Quackity and Karl gripped each others bodies for dear life as they both finished with lustful moans.
They froze for a few seconds as they shot their fluids before their bodies collapsed.

Karl's head landed on Quackitys shoulder while Quackity toes uncurled and he let his legs relax.
They breathed heavily,not able to speak any words.
They laid there for a few minutes,catching their breath before eventually deciding to break the silence.
Quackity looked down at Karl,he put his hand on his head and lightly stroked his hair.
Karl looked up at him,equally exhausted.
Karl:"I'm friggin tired.."

Quackity:"me too.."
Quackity softly smiled.
Karl took a deep breath before he cuddled himself into Quackity some more.
Quackity yawned,enjoying Karl's touch.
Quackity:"sleepy time?"
He essentially mocked Karl.
Karl:"shhhh...I'm trying to sleep.."
He said quietly.
Quackity scoffed.
Quackity:"Right,sorry.."