8th grade (p!karlity) 💠

p!Karl x Quackity
Fluff💠
Song: tree house - Alex g or silver soul by beach house
Sorry for no post yesterday‼️ anyways,
another platonic karlity kid AU were their just 2 goofy 7Th grade kids meeting for the first time.

Karl was in class,sitting tightly,hands to himself,fidgeting with his mini rubix cube and tapping his leg up and down on the ground.
There was a new kid coming to class today,and Karl had made it a quest to befriend him.
He wasn't very liked,he didn't have that many friends,will this be my savior? My night in shining armor? Someone that gets me?
Someone like George but less mean?
He nervously stared at the door,ignoring the loud noises his classmates were making,ignoring the stuff being thrown around.

God I really hope he isn't like one of the others..
"Psst!"
Karl uncomfortably flinched at the whisper in his ear.
He turned around,it was George.
George:"it's not even 8 yet."
Karl:"so? It'll be 8 in 5.6 minutes.."
George flicked the back of his head with his index finger.
George:"if you want him to like you,maybe don't talk to much."

Karl:"buzz off...?"
Karl rolled his eyes as he turned back to the class.
'Okay class,now that everyone is paying attention,this is Quackity! Our new student and shining addition to the class,let's give him all a round of applause!"
FUCK.
Karl tightly gripped the cube in his hand out of frustration,he didn't see him come in,there was already a break in the atmosphere.

He stared at the new guy,aka,'Quackity'.
He looked nice,cool,awesome,fun,awesome,
Humorous,funny,nice to be around,nice listener,nice posture,nice everything!
He had black,sorta-long hair,like a outgrowing mullet.
It looked silky,he had a fringe to the left side
of his forehead,his roots were covered by a LAFD beanie.

Other than the blue beanie,his outfit was mostly black,blmCack shoes,black hoodie with logo on it,blackb skinny and ripped jeans.
He looked so cool....
Karl hoped he wasn't like the other people,the people that made fun of him,ridiculed him.
Hopefully this is a start of something new and beautiful.
The clapping came to an end.
'Right,well you can sit down over yonder....
Ah! Karl! Last row,I'm sure you'll get along just fine.."

The teacher pat Quackity on the back before he slowly started to walk to the back row where Karl was.
The class quietly snickered and whispered
Karl took the box of strawberry milk off of the chair next to him so Quackity could sit down.
Usually Karl sat with his friend George,but he shooed him away for today.
Quackity looked awkward,no one could really blame him,it's always hard being the new kid.
Karl had given it a lot of thought,of who he was gonna introduce himself as for his first impression.

Should he pretend to be cool? Smart? Class clown?
Karl has decided on the most risky one,
Himself.
His mom told him he should just be himself and people would like him,but so far that hasn't really worked for anyone other than old ladies,old men,or toddlers who were just glad to have someone as energetic as them.
This could ruin everything,but Karl decided to pull through,and hope for the best.
'Hi..'

Quackity Said after he sat down next to Karl.
Karl smiled widely.
Karl:"h-hi! I'm Karl,Karl Jacobs but you can call me Karl!....um....nice to meet you.."
He said,slowly getting quieter as he realized he was already laying it on to thick.
Especially since he put out his hand for Quackity to shake.
Quackity shook it and nervously laughed.
Quackity:"I'm Quackity,it's nice to meet you too"
Karl smiled.

Karl:"what brings you to afleck county?"
Quackity:"oh,i just moved here from Mexico and....yeah,that's it"
Karl laughed,he's so funny.
Karl:"nice! If you had to describe Mexico in one word,what would you say?"
Quackity looked away puzzled,he didn't even look that confused by the question.
Karl's leg bounced up and down in excitement,
Waiting for his answer.
Quackity:"I dunno.....cool?"
Karl gasped.

Karl:"cool! How awesome!"
Quackity:"yeah....I'd like to change my answer to awesome!"
Karl:"oh....you can't really do that....?"
Quackity shrugged,Karl's expression dropped before he smiled again.
Karl:"I-it's okay! I'll change the rules for you!"
Quackity:"awesome!"
They smiled at each other.
Quackitys eyes scanned Karl,giving Karl a chance to count the dots sprinkled on his face in peace.

Quackity:"I Like your charm"
He said pointing to karls braclet,it had a 'total drama island' charms on it.
Karl:"you know total drama?!"
Quackity:"uhhh,no?"
Karl:"oh."
Quackity tilted his head and smiled.
Quackity:"so what is it?"
Karl:"what is what?"
Quackity:"total drama,silly!"
Karl laughed.

Karl:"it's this show right? And you have all of these characters stranded on an island having to compete with the others in challenges! And then at night they get these marshmallows!-"
Quackity:"marshmallow?"
Karl:"marshmallow!! So they get them but whoever doesn't get one gets kicked off the island! And that's only season one!-"
Quackity looked at Karl while he said all of those words intrigued.
He seemed really nice,and fun to be around.

Quackity expected to be seated next to some random person and that person wouldn't even talk to him.
So he'd have to go the whole school year without talking to anyone,and it would suck because then people would ask 'can he even speak' but Quackity didn't wanna answer them???
His low expectations for today were already passed,Karl might've saved him from one miserable year.

Karl looked at Quackity,he stopped rambling.
Quackity was smiling,wich was weird...
Karl:"oh...sorry,have I been talking to much?"
Quackity scoffed.
Quackity:"no,tell me more."
Karl looked at him confused,not sure if this was a prank.
Karl:"huh?"
Quackity:"tell me more? Like....don't stop talking? I think what your saying is interesting,
Also,it means I have to say less and....I don't think I'm as cool as you.....cmon,have you never gotten told that before?"

Karl's eyes shimmered,it felt like there were tears building up behind them.
His mouth was open as he looked at Quackity,
He's never gotten a compliment like that,let alone got told 'keep talking'.
Karl:"usually people just tell me to shut the fuck up.."
Quackity looked around,they were talking quietly and the class was pretty loud so no one heard.
Quackity:"you swear?! Cool!"
Karl:"what? I-I don't swear!? Please don't tell my mom!"

Quackity laughed.
Quackity:"i won't! I just think it's cool,I'm not allowed to swear at home..."
Karl:"me neither...."
They both frowned and looked at the ground for a few seconds before Quackity smiled.
Quackity:"do you have club penguin?"
Karl smiled and squeezed his hands inbetween his legs,trying to keep them from fidgeting out of excitement.
Karl:"totally! You wanna play after school?"

Quackity:"sure! You can come to my house if you want,I can show you all of my accessories!"
Karl's leg tapped faster,he was so happy he wanted to cry and hug Quackity.
Karl:"t-t-that sounds great!"
Quackity nodded before ripping off a small piece of paper off of his sheet.
After Karl saw he was doing,he did the same.
After a few seconds,they both slid the paper scraps to each other.

Karl's paper said 'qUacKiTYthEduCk' while Quackitys said 'Xx.gaMeRboY.KA7L.xX'.
They smiled at each other.
Quackity:"I look forward to being your friend!"
Karl:"mr too!-"
'Karl,Quackity,in the back,hush!"
The teacher scolded before going back to the lecture.
Karl and Quackity giggled before turning back to the classroom.
Karl doubted that it meant anything to Quackity,but the teacher Telling him and his new best friend to 'hush' after them meeting 10 minutes ago,was a sign that they were infact destined to be best friends for ever and ever.