3 park rangers,1 cabin (karlity) ♻️

Karl x Quackity x corpse
Smut ♻️
Song:
Fugin slumper?? I Hardy know her😅😅😅
Anyways Karl gets double dicked by Quackity and corpse in a cabin
Also,Karl's bday??? I literally could've sworn it was in august I'm so confused,also he's the same age as mrbeast now (25) wth that's so weird to think about

Karl was walking through the woods,on his way to his patrol job.
He was in his last year of college and had landed a job at a park ranger.
His job was to basically stay at a patrol cabin from 10PM to 5AM,make sure everything's okay and there isn't any suspicious activity,
If someone tunes into the ranger radio asking for help he goes to Check it out,wich is unusual since this way a small town and only partying teenagers or middle aged married couples went here to reek havoc.

Overall,it was a pretty relaxing job,he had a whole one room cabin to himself,it was quiet so it definitely helped him getting though assignments multiple times,and he could do what he wanted.
So overall,pretty chill.
Karl finally got to the cabin and turned off his flashlight before unlocking the door.
He stepped inside and looked up after stomping out the mud he had to step through.
Oh.
Oh...no.
Quackity:"oh,hey karl"
Corpse:"sup karl"

Karl looked at corpse and Quackity,giving him some slight attention while they sat on the couch and played warzone.
Karl instantly felt the energy in the room,
mountian dew and axe body spray....this was not a very 'relaxed' environment for him or his unwanted celibacy.
Karl:"h-hey guys,what are you doing here? I thought I was on the schedule with George for like....the whole month?"
He said nervously as he continued to awkwardly move his feet on the Matt.
Trying not to orgasm right then and there.
Corpse:"George bailed,said he had somethin better to do"

Quackity scoffed as he ate another chip.
Karl:"ah...okay,cool.."
Karl tucked his hair behind his ear as he walked over to the kitchen island.
Karl had been pared up to ranger with Quackity and corpse a few times before,and it's always been the same.
Karl would get nervous around them because..
One twink,two laid back dudes who could definitely take him in a fight,kinda emo looking and definitely confident and cooler than him,one small cabin,the whole night to do whatever you want....you get the gist.

Karl was always to scared to make a move,I mean,they might say 'Karl,me n Quackity could literally hook up and no one would know,would you mind?' But how was he supposed to know if they were asking him if he wanted to join or not??
Overall,karl got nervous and really really horny Everytime he hung out with them.
They were just so......so much more masculine than him and that was the one of the things that turned Karl's legs into jello.

Sure,hour long sexual tension aside,they were pretty good colleges,they were nice and always tried to include Karl in whatever conversation they were having,if Karl wasn't completely down bad for these men they'd probably be great friends outside of work too.
Karl got a glass of cold water and downed it,
Trying to make the blush on his face a little less obvious.
Quackity:"why are you wearing that outfit?"
Karl:"why aren't you?"
Karl exhaled as he put the glass down.
Corpse and Quackity looked at each other confused.

Corpse:"cause it looks lame?"
Karl:"it's mandatory work wear!"
He got defensive for some reason.
Corpse and Quackity scoffed and went back to the game.
Quackity:"we had short notice anyway"
Karl sighed.
Corpse:"you wanna play with us?"
Karl:"w-what?!"
Karl looked over at the couch,corpse was holding up a spare controller,their game was paused.
Quackity laughed.

Quackity:"what did you think he meant?"
Karl ran his hand through his hair as he went over to the couch,avoiding the question.
He sat down in the only available spot on the small brown couch,in the middle.
Inbetween the two of them.
Karl stared at it for a few seconds,the guys both seemed unbothered.
Corpse:"what are you waiting for?"
Karl quickly sat down,totally not suspicious....
Totally...
Quackity scoffed and handed him a controller.
Karl:"trios?"