Four doors down (karlity) 💠

Karl x Quackity
Fluff💠
Song:
Long ass fluff oneshot,reading is optional‼️
I was gonna make it smut where karl is like this college slut but it just got to long

Quackity was in his dorm room,alone with his thoughts about the mysterious mystery man roaming around his dorm level.
He was at his desk with his laptop,staring at the blank word document,not sure what he write.
Quackity exhaled as he rolled his head back.
Maybe I should just jerk off?
Or get high.
The door knocked,snapping him out of his impulsive and unproductive thoughts.
He looked at the door before he got up and walked over to it.

He opened it,it was George and Sapnap.
Sapnap:"howdy"
Quackity:"oh hey guys,I was literally just thinking about you"
Quackity said,little to no expression on his face due to his bad mood.
George:"settle an argument for us,Sapnap said m&ms are better than skittles,and that is SO WRONG BECAUSE-"
Quackity tuned out after almost immediately finding something to be more focused on.
Karl,the mysterious mysterious guy.
He was walking around in his red shorts and college sweater that said 'YALE'.

His hair looked fluffy,his walk was a little gay and his face looked like he volunteered to get sent down from heaven to earth,thinking it would be fun but it turned out to kinda suck,
But he made do.
The reason Quackity was so intrigued by Karl was that he was just...Karl?
He's heard so many things about him from 'i heard his parents are secretly loaded' to 'I heard he's hiding atleast 5 pets in his dorm room' to 'i heard he spends his Saturday nights at gay bars only to offer his mouth in a bathroom glory hole'.

A wide variety of rumors.
Quackity didn't know if anything was actually true,That was the problem.
Karl seemingly made no effort to prove or disprove any theories,and For some odd reason he was just interested in him.
He was either really sexually active and would fuck anyone for a dollar,or just someone who was so closed off and polite that people just started rumors about him to see how he'd react,kinda like an experimental mouse.
He saw karl talk to a guy a few doors down,
Corpse,Quackity was in a class with him that none of his other friends were in,so he usually partnered up with corpse.

He was that one friend who you only talked to like once or twice a week,but were still pretty good with.
Quackity and corpse joked around together a lot,they'd usually gossip about obnoxious people in their business class or about how corpse probably had a nsfw boyfriend roleplay narrator side hustle.
Overall,pretty cool guy but they were probably fucking.
Quackity knew for sure that they had hooked up atleast 4 times because corpse just straight up told him in grave detail.

Plus,Quackity would often see Karl go in and out of his dorm at night with his inside shoes in his hand and messy hair,there was cum on his face one time but maybe it was just..Mayo?
It was dark and Quackity with high so it wasn't impossible.
For some reason he was still in denial.
Karl was talking to him while leaning on the door frame,he seemed to be a little annoyed,
Both of them did.
I wonder what was going on?....
Quackity loved the nosey dorm life.
George:"Quackity! Are you even listening!?"
George interrupted Quackitys delusion filled mind.

Quackity rolled his eyes and looked back at his two friends.
Quackity:"i honestly couldn't care less about your debate,did you really come all this way to settle this?"
Sapnap:"all this way? We literally live one floor away from you."
Quackity shrugged as he leaned on the door frame.
Quackity:"can I go back to doing nothing again?"
Sapnap:"are you staring at Karl?"
George and Sapnap looked at Karl,Quackity sighed.

Quackity:"..no?"
George:"why don't you just ask him out already? Your already his type....emo stoner guy who seems rude 4 week days out of 10 but only because he's greened out and his eyes are half closed"
Sapnap laughed.
Sapnap:"yeah,your totally his type"
Quackitys expression stayed the same,even though his two friends saying he was in his league boosted his ego atleast a little.
Sapnap:"you know people call him a 'community vape' right?"