Forest airbnb (karlity) 💠🔱

Karl x Quackity
Fluff💠 lime🔱
Song: don't touch my truck by idk
Apparently I can write while sick,but no smut bc I always get smut ideas,and then I write the story but right before the smut starts I procrastinate and just quit to fail the next 'smut' story
Anyways city boy Quackity x Country Boy Karl will always be one of my favorite tropes

Quackity was driving through the woods,on his way to his Airbnb for the weekend.
He just finished his second year of law school and needed some alone time.
After stressing out about assignments,
homework,test,4 hour lectures and having basically nothing exciting happen for a year,
It was time for some relaxation.
A 3 day vacation at a cabin in the woods,mad secluded,super aesthetically pleasing,beautiful view and surprisingly affordable price.

Quackity was excited,he already felt his brain get smoother and smoother as he inhaled the refreshing forest smell.
You might think that his idea of relaxation would've been reading a good book,laying back and enjoying the view with a hot tea In his hand and talking to his loved ones,but no,none of that was on the agenda for today.
These 3 days were going to be filled with sleeping,jerking off multiple times a day and drinking beers as he ordered postmates.

He's been trapped in his tiny college dorm for two years,he wasn't going to let the opportunity of having a whole cabin house to himself go to waste?
Just him,alone in the woods,able to do whatever he wanted.
"Turn right at the next turn"
His navigator said in a monotone voice.
Quackity nodded and took a turn to the left like instructed.
His mouth parted as he started to see the cabin.

It was beautiful.
And only $130 for 3 nights??
"You have arrived at your destination."
Quackity pulled into the dirt driveway and turned off his vintage music,eager to get out of the car.
He parked and quickly got out,shoving his sunglasses up so he could admire it better.
This was going to be the best weekend ever.
Quackity:"fuck..."
Quackity quietly laughed to himself before he went to the back to grab his bags.

By 'bags' I mean,only one bag that contained;
1 charger
1 pare of AirPods
3 condoms (incase the delivery drivers around here are like they are in porn videos,unlikely but you can never be too prepared)
3 six packs of becks beer cans
1 bong
1 lighter
5 baggies of pre-crushed Weed
One extra shirt
And that was it,what more do you need in life?
Quackity put his back pack next to the door after he walked up the stairs to the wooden patio.

He was about to look for the key under the mat but the door opened.
He looked up confused as he stood up straight.
It was a guy,what the hell?? What's he doing in my house???
?:"hello,you must be Quackity"
Quackity:"yeah?"
The guy smiled,was he the owner? And if yes,
Why was he still here?
He looked like a country boy,wich wasn't surprising since this WAS only a few miles away from the next small town.

He had beige winter boots with fur on,the type a middle aged dad would wear to take his kids mackeighly and ezikiel on a hiking trip.
In fact,his whole fit kinda looked like that.
He had brown fluffy hair that hung out of his bass pro shops hat,a thick green sweater and realistic camo pants.
Quackity was surprised he wasn't wearing cowboy boots and lowrise wrangler jeans.
He couldn't lie,this guy was pretty cute.
He seemed....twink-ish,and the small silver earrings on his ear lobes didn't seem to prove Quackity wrong.

He was a little annoyed a few seconds ago but..
Maybe his incredibly unrealistic gay porn fantasy might come true after all.
Quackity:"are you the owner?"
The country boy twink nodded and softly smiled before moving so Quackity could walk inside.
Quackity said a small 'thanks man' under his breath as he walked passed Karl into the sizable living room/kitchen.
The yellow light lowly hanging over the kitchen island really complimented that 'ski cabin' look.