Super bowl party (karlity) 💠

Karl x Quackity
Fluffffff💠 convo convo
Song: didn't proof read again sorry
I just started watching shameless,very nice show — this was GONNA be a smut but yeah,
Maybe tomorrow smut part? Also nvrm I didn't watch Barbie bc my friend got sick

Quackity was standing infront of Karl's house door,waiting patiently for the courage inside of him to build up.
Just...ring the door bell...he's your best friend? Best pal? Best bus? Best bro?
How stupid.
Quackity sighed,frustrated with himself before he quickly started to put his finger off and on the door bell,making a repetitive ringing sound.
He heard Karl call 'SHUT UP' in a ironically polite voice before opening the door,time for act straight.
Quackity:"hey!"

Karl:"Lex,you are do unbelievably annoying...
Come in"
Quackity smiled and went inside.
Quackity:"I brought beer and weed cause I wasn't sure what you wanted"
Karl:"both is fine,you can sit down I'll be right there"
He said like he was a mother of 6 preparing food for her kids before school as he walked around the kitchen trying to get all of the snack bowls in both of his hands and arms.
Quackity:"need help?"
Karl:"im fine!"

Quackity nodded and took off his thick jacket and shoes,it was warm inside.
Karl's place was nice,he lived in a house wich was cool.
Quackitys known Karl since first grade,they've been best friends for over 10 years,but for some reason,right now in Quackitys early 20s he was figuring himself out.
He's always loved Karl,he's seen him in every single phase of his life,he's told him everything there's nothing karl doesn't know about him.
Except for a new fact,he was gay.
Wich was Funny,since Karl was also Gay?

Karl never really fought the gay 'allegations' and when he was about 13 he came out to Quackity and just told him how it was.
Quackity has always supported him,but the past two years he's been going to gay clubs getting and putting it up the ass.
So I guess this wasn't really 'new' but still,
He had yet to tell him.
Quackity sat down on the couch and placed his six pack of corona on the table along with some pre rolled blunts.
Karl came wobbling Into the living room with about 5 bowls of snacks in his arms,focusing really hard on not dropping them.

He carefully put the on the table one by one until his arms were empty.
Karl sighed and smiled at Quackity like he wasn't stressed before he sat down next to him.
Quackity:"can you calm down? It's just Super Bowl Night? You didn't have to do all this-"
Karl:"this is how I planned it in my head,six snacks,booze from you,drinks,blankets,Tv,and that's how it's gonna go."
Quackity nodded,ofcourse he couldn't disagree with Karl.
Quackity turned on the Tv,it immediately screened the Super Bowl.
Karl cheered as he got more comfortable.

Quackity:"you don't even care about football,
Why are you so excited for us to watch this?-"
Karl:"because you invited me too! I wanna show my support in your...very straight interests-"
Quackity:"I vividly mentioned that the Super Bowl is Coming up and you took that as me saying 'Karl clean up your house your hosting a Super Bowl party just for you and me'?"
Karl:"your being so unthankful,I literally threw this party for you and all you can do is complain?"
Karl laughed,but Quackity knew Karl long enough to know that ignoring his efforts made him sad.

Quackity looked at Karl for a few seconds before tackling him with a cheek kiss.
Karl:"gross! Get off!"
Karl laughed as he tried to fight Quackity off.
Quackity:"thanks for the party you- super put together and caring person!"
Karl pushed him off and wiped his cheek.
Karl:"fucking homo....ugh.."
Quackity rolled his eyes,if only he knew.
Quackity went back lazily sitting on the couch and grabbed two beers,giving one of them to Karl.
Quackity opened his beer,and Karl handed him his beer right back.

Quackity:"0h right,my bad."
Quackity Said before he opened Karl's beer for him,he could never really do it so Quackity always did it for him.
The clicked their bottles together before each taking a sip.
Karl swallowed,gagged,and put the beer down.
Karl:"I fucking hate beer.."
Quackity:"stop drinking it then?"
Karl:"I can't? I'm all out of wine,I don't wanna drink anything too hard and this is me already using 1 of 5 slots this month..."
Quackity:"shit,your waisting an alcohol day for this?"

Karl looked at him and nodded.
He had this system where he could only get drunk a few times a month,wether that was at a party or just some champagne at a get together,he had a system.
Karl always said that he had it so he wouldn't turn into an alcoholic,but Quackity never really saw that risk with him.
Karl was pretty lightweight,he couldn't handle he's booze that well so whenever he did get drunk it would happen pretty fast.
Same with weed,just a few more slip ups.

Karl grabbed a pipe and messily put some weed in it before holding it up to his mouth and lighting it.
He inhaled the drug with satisfaction before he put it down again.
Karl:"what's new with you?"
Quackity:"what do you mean 'what's new with you?' I literally talk to you everyday"
Karl:"well has anything happened the last....24 hours?"
Quackity:"not really,I did have sex with my neighbor though"
Karl:"what? Why didn't you tell me?!"
Karl laughed as he looked at him.

Quackity:"I'm telling you right now?"
Karl:"dude,she's like...34?"
Quackity:"that's not respectful,Karl."
Karl:"okay well- I didn't mean it in a bad way,
Just...she's an older lady?"
Quackity:"yes,so?"
Karl stammered as Quackity looked at him before he gave up and rolled his eyes.
Quackity:"since when do you discriminate against age,Karl?"
Karl:"I'm not even gonna answer that.."
Quackity laughed,he looked over at Karl.

His position was the opposite of his,he was sitting criss cross on the couch,his arms together like this was a party and people had to get past him.
His expression polite even though nothing was going on,he just had a polite resting face like he was constantly paying attention to something.
Quackity smiled,he was so pretty.
Karl looked at him before he leaned over the table to take another hit.
Quackity:"you have the attention span of a goldfish."

Karl:"sorry,you know this game means nothing to me....no offense"
Quackity:"none taken,I didn't fucking play in it?"
Karl:"yeah,why watch the game when you could watch me,huh?"
Karl said in a snarky tone as he blazed up.
Quackity:"In your dreams,Jacobs"
Karl laughed out the smoke and put the pipe down.
Karl:"you don't wanna hit? What's up with you tonight?"
Quackity:"mhh,maybe no weed tonight,I had to much yesterday when I was watching porn after she left and I woke up feeling like shit.."

Karl:"well...I won't be an anabler,I heard weed shrinks your balls.."
Quackity looked at him confused.
Quackity:"what?"
Karl:"yeah,some guy in med school told me"
Quackity:"Karl that's not even funny,why would you joke about that- I'm fine?-"
Karl:"please calm down,you sound stupid."
Quackity Rolled his eyes and groaned loudly.
Quackity:"wait,then why are you smoking it?"
Karl scoffed.
Karl:"I don't smoke nearly as much as you"
Quackity:"you know,at this point,you do-"

Karl:"I do not!"
They laughed.
Quackity:"you've been a stoner for as long as I have! Your the one that got me hooked!"
Karl:"okay now your just pointing fingers,your being dumb,stop being dumb.."
Quackity smiled and took another swig off his beer.
Quackity:"not trying to be,your just an enabler"
Karl rolled his eyes and sat back.
There was a bit of silence.

Quackity:"....you know,speaking of..things? How are things? Sex? Any men who have successfully thrown you around lately?"
Karl:"no,but thanks for reminding me I have the celibacy of a 75 year old nun you asshole.."
Quackity:"oh righttttt,you don't get laid,totally forgot"
Karl rolled his eyes while Quackity.
Karl:"laugh all you want,I feel left out..."
Quackity:"what about corpse?"
Karl:"what about him? We're just Friends.."
Quackity:"well,ex boyfriends but okay..just give him a bootycall I guarantee you he'll be over in like,3 seconds.."

Karl:"been there,done that...."
Quackity looked at Karl surprised,Karl didn't Talk so 'lowly' of his friends very often.
Quackity:"Karl Jacobs,you kiss your mother with that mouth?"
Karl laughed defeated.
Karl:"I'm just saying that It's over now? You know I have attachment issues,if I go back for a hook up we'll be back together the next morning.."
Quackity:"hm.."
Quackity took another sip,the game was so irrelevant there was barley any point in leaving it on.

Karl:"I mean,do you remember when we first broke up last year? When you picked me up from that bar and I kissed you?! I mean...."
Quackity:"hah,yeah....crazy.."
Quackity chuckled uncomfortably,he almost forgot that memory.
Karl has apologized countless times since then,
They drifted apart for a few weeks before things got back to normal,Quackity could tell it was weighing on Karl.

Karl has always been scared that Quackity would think he liked him,people always confused them as a couple or say Karl has a crush on Quackity because apparently one gay + one straight cannot equal a normal platonic healthy friendship.
Well...in this case it kinda didn't since Quackity was gay to but ykwim.
They quickly got over it and almost immediately got the the joking about it part of it all,so everything was fine.
Karl:"sorry again for-"
Quackity:"shut the fuck up and watch the game."