★ MOM? ★

The aftermath

I woke up on some random sofa not knowing where I was, it looked bright outside, and I saw my mom talking to this woman in the kitchen, she didn't look familiar. They were whispering to each other and smoking, holy the smell was disgusting.

I sat up and walked over slowly, "Mom?" I said as I rubbed my eyes "Good, you're awake. We need to talk honey" she explained as she brought me up in her arms so I was on her hip.

I looked behind her and saw the woman putting out her cigarette and walking over to the sink, I looked at her waiting for a hi but got nothing in return.

My mom put me down on the sofa and explained this "Honey, after what happened last night I can't bring you back home."

"I don't think that would be the safest place for you right now, I think that you might have to stay with your aunt" I looked at her with a blank expression "No way Mom, how long will that be" she looked at me crying now

"As Long As it needs to be Y/N" I looked away from her in anger as she just got up "Where are you going," I said "I'll be back with some clothes but for now make yourself a home"

I watched as she just walked down the stairs and out the door, I can't believe after every day and every fight that now she wants to let me go now.

Why do this now when she could have done this from the start, I was annoyed.

I just sat there as the woman walked in, I can't lie she was pretty. She reminded me of a supermodel I would see on tv, I hope she ends up way different from my mom.

" Are you hungry" she asked with a smile "Yes" I said as I nodded "Come on, let's get you something" she said as she kneeled down in-front of the sofa I was sitting on, I nodded and get up.

Once in the kitchen, she got me a plate and a cup of apple juice, and she walked over with a pan of pasta. "I hope you like it, I cooked it before you came" she explained as she smiled and walked off to put it in the sink

"Thank you," I said as I started eating, as I was eating she came back and sat beside me "what's your name, and how old are you?" She said as she put her hand on my face as she rubbed it in a comforting way.

"I'm Y/N Jolie and I'm 9 years old," I said as I looked at her "Wow, that's nice to know. I'm Sofia Vergara but you could call anything you like honey, I hope you get comfortable as we have some fun plans to do already," she said as she clapped her hands together.

I smiled in return and continued to eat as she just waited for me to finish, I hope that my mom does come back but I think this might be a better decision.

Sofía Vergara

"It's okay, I'm listening"