★ Be mine ★

SMUT WARNING & END

I woke up to see that Tom and violet were missing, I rubbed my eyes and made my way downstairs.

As i made my way down I heard some music, it was what is love by haddaway.

It was coming from the kitchen, I walked over slowly and saw violet and Tom both dancing and singing. Violet started to clap, "What is going on here" I said chuckling.

They both paused and looked at me, Tom turned off the music. "We just thought that you would like to sleep in" Tom said, violet nodded. 

"wow, since when did you become a chief?" I asked, "it's pancakes" Tom said winking at me. Oh the deju va, seemed like it was just yesterday.

"Good morning" dad said walking in, I opened my arms and he pushed me aside and gave Tom a big hug. "Hey! What about me?" I asked, he rolled his eyes.

"wow" I said, "mommy can you and daddy go on a date?" She asked. "Uh ask daddy?" I said, she walked to Tom and pulled on the bottom of his shirt. 

Tom kneeled and she started to whisper something to him but this time I couldn't hear, sneaky I see.

Tom nodded and then looked at me, he looked back at violet and started to whisper back.

She laughed and then walked over to dad whispering to him, "can I hear too?" I asked.

"NO" they all shouted, wow the 3 witches. We soon ate breakfast and I did some cleaning while the 3 witches laughed at the movie they were watching on the couch, god what was so funny.

The time was 2:34pm, I walked infront of them and sat on the coffee table. They all looked past me and continued to watch the tv, "mommy move" violet said.

My mouth dropped open and I gasped, I got up and crossed me arms walking upstairs. I sat down on my bed biting my nails, the joke can't be that funny.

*knock knock*

I looked over at the door and saw Tom, he watched over and sat down next to me. "Y/n, will you go on a date with me?" He asked, what kind of fourth grade shit is this?

I laughed before saying "of course Tom" he smiled at me, that's when dad came in carrying violet. "Can I help with your clothes mommy?" She asked, "of course baby" I said.

Dad put her down and she pushed Tom and dad out the room, "No boys, get out" she said closing the door behind her.

TOMS POV

I can't believe my daughter just kicked me out of a room, "you'll get use to it" marlon said.

"Now go get ready, come on I'll help" he said, he bought me to this guest room on the other side of the house.

"I'll be right back but for now here is a towel and I'll be back with an outfit so get comfortable" he said, I nodded as he gave me a towel and left.