★ It's Me ★

I was awoken by the sound of my phone ringing like crazy, I grabbed it off the nightstand and saw a bunch of photos posted from last night from the paparazzi.

As you scrolled you saw photos of you with Bill, there were so many. Some with Bill carrying you and driving you to their place, this was definitely gonna get the wrong attention.

(Btw you guys didn't kiss, I just needed it as a reference)

You got up off the bed and opened the bedroom door before yelling "BILL DO YOU HAVE ANY EXTRA TOOTHBRUSHES". I waited for a reply as he yelled back "YEAH, LOOK IN THE 3RD DROW ON THE LEFT IN THE BATHROOM"

you replied "THANK YOU" Before closing the bedroom door, you walked to the bathroom and did your business.

Tom's POV

I woke up to Blondie shaking me to sign off that she was leaving, as I was putting on clothes to bring her downstairs I heard yelling.

Sounded like a girl asking Bill for a toothbrush, wow seems like he didn't score last night.

I exited my room as I heard bill's door close, I continued to walk Blondie downstairs and kissed her goodbye.

I'm definitely not doing her again.

Y/N POV

After I was done I walked downstairs into the kitchen to get some water, I reached as I saw Bill sitting on the couch.

He was so adorable and such a gentleman, I looked into the freezer for ice and grabbed the tray.

Tom's POV

After I said bye to this chick I went back inside, I sat on the next couch near Bill when I heard someone in the kitchen.

I stretched my neck but still couldn't see who, I got up and approached slowly.

Y/N POV

I tried to grab a cup on the shelf but was unsuccessful, I kept trying until I saw someone from the corner of my eye.

TOM's POV

As I walked near the kitchen I finally saw who it was, it was the girl from last night.

I watched her as she tried to reach for a glass on the shelf, as she lifted her arms her shirt raised up with her.

It was my shirt actually, and it revealed her red-laced panties.

I smirked and watched until I heard "Are you gonna keep staring pretty boy or are you gonna help me?" She said as she crossed her arms.

"I mean I could watch all day, fine by me" I said as I walked over and grabbed the glass for her.

Y/N POV

As Tom went to go and grabbed the glass for me I could feel him hovering over me, "Thanks" I say as I looked away, he just looked me up and down for longer then a person should.

"My eyes are up here," I say as I walked to the sink to get some water, before walking off to put the ice tray back in the freezer.

I passed him and walked to sit by Bill on the couch.

Tom was still staring as I left him standing in the kitchen, he looked like a lost puppy honestly.

TOMS POV

All I could do was look at her, she looked so perfect.

As she was standing in front of me I couldn't help but look her up and down, god my shirt looked so good on her.

As I was looking I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra, today must be my lucky day.

"My eyes are up here" I hear her say as she walked off to the sink to grab some water, soon after she put the ice cub tray back in the freezer.

As she walked off to the living I saw that she had a tattoo on her left thigh.

She also had tattoos on the side of her hands, that was so hot.

when she was in-front of me I analyzed her face and body.

She had light brown freckles and soft big brown eyes, her hair was long, wine red, and blown out.

Her teeth were straight and white like she had braces, and her lips I couldn't stop looking at them.

Her body was built to perfection, I couldn't stop thinking of taking her upstairs.

That's when it clicked to me, and I realized that it was Y/N.

☆