★ Sneaky ★

The next morning

I woke up and reached over to Tom but he wasn't there, I got up and looked around my room but he was still missing.

I got up and went to my closet picking out an oversized t-shirt, I walked downstairs. I heard the doorbell ring, I walked over to the door and answered it.

"Good morning gorgeous, you're glowing today" aunt sofia said, I smiled at her comments. That's when I seen her smiling at something behind me, "what?" I said.

I looked back and saw Tom eating cereal, I looked back at aunt sofia with my eyes opened wide.

I put my finger over my mouth and shushed her, she came in and pushed me aside.

"Hi Tom" she said smiling, I closed the door and rolled my eyes. They walked to the living room and I followed behind them, "seems like you two had some fun huh?" I looked at her laughing.

"Yeah, it was a night to reme-" he said befire I cut him off, "wow would you look at the time, it's already 12" I said looking at the clock above my tv.

Tom looked at me then aunt sofia, "yeah, I should get back home anyway. I told bill last night that I was going out to the store and haven't returned since, it was nice seeing you again miss sofia" Tom said getting up from the couch.

He rested the bowl on the coffee table as I got up, we walked to the door and he stopped infront of it. "Last night was the best night y/n, I hope to see you again" he said hugging me.

"It really was" I said before I leaned in and kissed him, he kissed me back before walking out. "So are you gonna tell me or not y/n?"I hear aunt sofia say from behind me, I jumped.

I ran up to her and gave her a hug, and grabbed her hand pulling her to the couch. "This might be weird but we did it!" I said, she started to clap her hands and laugh.

"I knew you would come around, you two are definitely soulmates" she said, "tell me all about it" she continued.

TOMS POV

I sat in my car smiling to myself, did I really just score with y/n. That was amazing, I couldn't believe myself.

I got out my car and walked inside, I started to walk upstairs but was interrupted by bill calling out for me. "TOMMM, why didn't you come back last night?" He said, "I did but fell asleep in my car, I'm here now so I'm safe" I said.

"Not really, Devon is waiting for you upstairs" he said shaking his head before walking away, not this bitch.

I walked to my room and saw her sitting on my bed, she was crying. "Tom, I'm so sorry" she said as she got up and hugged me, ugh god why couldn't she just leave me alone.

"It's okay, everything's fine Devon" I said as I patted her back, "I'm gonna go shower but I'll be right back" I said as I threw my phone on the nightstand, I grabbed my towel and walked to the bathroom.

DEVONS POV

Nothing was really wrong honestly, I just wanted to see him again. I watched as he walked to the bathroom, now I could check his phone.

I knew his password because he told me and never decided to change it, I unlocked it and started to look at different apps.

That's when I finally saw it, I started to watch and saw a video in his camera roll of him and y/n. What the fuck ew, I sent it to me and deleted the evidence.

I put the phone right back in the same spot and sat down back on the bed with my head in my hands, this was revenge.

Authors note-Short chapter but the next will be surprising, I hope lol