★ Tom? ★

Warning-small smut

9:25 pm- Next day

I was at the Kaulitz once again, I was sitting on the couch with Tom as Bill went out to get some things.

I crossed my legs waiting for the best opportunity to start, Tom's legs were spread wide.

I didn't think that it was necessary, I brought my legs up onto his lap as I started to stretch.

I was trying to make some noise to make him notice but nothing, I put my legs back down as I rested my head on his chest.

TOM'S POV

Y/n kept moving and making noise, I couldn't tell why though.

Suddenly she rested her head on me making me lift my left arm up, I wrapped it around her not thinking anything of it.

What was she trying to do?

Y/N POV

He finally wrapped his arm around me, I disconnected myself and just watched him.

I climbed on top of him so that he was in the middle between my legs, he put his hands on my waist.

"What are you doing y/n?" He said as he just watched me.

I put my arms around his neck as I started kissing him, he started to kiss me back until he broke it and started to kiss my neck.

I slipped my hand into his pants as I started to kiss his neck, and stroke his member slowly as he whimpered against my ear.

I couldn't help but go faster as I started to kiss him again.

TOM'S POV

I couldn't let her do this to me, I broke the kiss as I laid her down on the couch.

I got on top of her as I continued to kiss her leaving hickeys on her neck, as I was kissing her I went to go pull her pants off.

She helped me take them off leaving her in her blue panties, I could tell that she was already wet as I could see the spot.

"You're so fucking wet" I Said as I kissed her again, I grabbed her her throat lightly.

"Tom, I want you to fuck me please" she said as she looked me in my eyes breaking the kiss.

I smiled as I started to take off her panties leaving her with nothing but her shirt, I licked my fingers before I slowly started to rub her clit.

She watched as I slid my two fingers inside, I started to pump my fingers in and out as she bit her lips.

She started to moan as I went faster, I bent over as I continue to kiss her but she soon broke it as she turnt her head and continued to moan.

"Look at you y/n, you can't even hold a kiss you fucking slut" I said as I fasted up the speed of my fingers.

"Slower Tom, I'm close" she said as she started to stutter.

"Cum for me y/n, I wanna be with you. I want you to be apart of my life forever, I want to start a family with you." I say as I started to suck her clit.

"Shhhh" she moved as she started to squirm.

Everything was going perfect until I heard "IM HOM- WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING ON MY COUCH" Bill came screaming just to look at us in shock.

I covered y/n with my body as we just looked at each other in embarrassment, fuck she didn't even cum. I could never forgive Tom for this, I would have totally scored if he just came later.

As he looked away I saw y/n sit up as I got off of her and she started to put back on her panties and pants before saying
"wow look at the time it's pretty late, I think I should be leaving now"

She stood up as she started to walk towards the door, she turned towards us before saying "Goodnight boys".

TOM'S POV

"What the fuck was that Tom, you couldn't bring her to the bedroom or something for god's sake. You know that you shouldn't be doing that with her, why can't you just tell her the truth?" Bill said as he walked to the kitchen with bags in his hands.

"It's not like that, she's different. I love her and I'll tell her the truth when I'm ready so just wait" I say as I walked up to my bedroom.

☆