★ Another chance ★

Y/N POV

I was awoken by someone shaking me, "y/n get up, breakfast is ready" I opened my eyes and saw aunt sofia, "Im coming" I said

We both walked back to the tents and said goodmorning to everyone, bill came and hugged me.

"How did you sleep?" Bill asked, I looked over at Tom and he was watching. Since he wants to play that game, let's go.

I smiled at bill, "fine but my tent got all wet" I said as we walked to the log, "how did you sleep?" I asked as bill got up and got me a bowl of oats.

"Amazing, I love you the rain" he said handing me the bowl.

"Guys, how about we go for a swim later, I saw a beach not to far from here" aunt sofia said.

"YEAH" Gustav and georg yelled, me and bill both laughed. Devon came out her tent and looked at everyone confused, "Good morning" she said waving at everyone but me, what a bitch.

Everyone ate breakfast and we started to get changed, after I was done I took out all my stuff from my tent and opened it out so it could dry.

I took my tent and laid it to hang on a tree, I was having trouble and surprisaly Tom came and helped me.

He smiled at me, I'm not falling for this. I walked off and got my little tote bag, I made sure to take my little stash too.

☆

25 mins later..

We were in the rv and we were hot as hell, "how much longer aunt sofia, we're burning up" I said, "shouldn't be more then 7 more minutes" she replied.

I got up and started to open up all the windows, there was one between Devon and Tom. "Sorry" I Said as I leaned in to close it, Devon rolled her eyes.

TOMS POV

I still haven't talked to her but I was trying to give her signs, she was ignoring them all.

She was opening the window, she had her hair in a low ponytail. She looked beautiful, if she really did like me why couldn't she just tell me.