★ Moving Day ★

Friday Morning

"Hurry y/n, the truck will be here any time soon," Aunt Sofia said as I looked around my empty room one last time, I turned off the lights and closed the door.

Everyone was downstairs packing and taping any boxes that needed fixing, "All set y/n?" Miss Simone said, I nodded.

Tom and I still haven't talked, I was upset as today was my last day. We started to bring some boxes outside as the truck had finally come, I decided that I was gonna break the ice.

Everyone started to put the boxes in the truck so you pulled Tom aside "I just wanted to say that I'll miss you a lot and I'm sorry for what happened at dinner" I said as I looked at him.

"Y/N don't apologize, it was all my fault. I didn't mean to do that to you, you mean so much to me and I just took advantage of our friendship." He said as he looked away and then into my eyes, I hugged him.

"Y/N hurry up, we have to leave now honey," Aunt Sofia said, as I pulled away from the hug I looked at Tom one last time. I couldn't just leave him like that, I leaned in and kissed him.

Tom's POV

She was kissing me, after everything I did. I couldn't believe it, I kissed her back before breaking it as I hugged her one last time. She smiled, god I'm going to miss her train track smile.

Y/N POV

We hugged everyone before heading into the truck, this was going to be a long ride.

We finally reached the house and started to bring everything inside, I saw my aunt talking to the driver. She was smiling and touching his shoulders, damn does she have it good with man.

She soon came in after and we started to unpack together, she kissed my forehead and went to get us some takeout from across the street.

We sat on my new bed and stayed up all night reading magazines while gossiping, surprisingly she had a crush on the driver who brought us here.

I thought it was nice as she doesn't really date much, god I miss the Kaulitz's so much.

Author's note- This is where the jump cut will begin!!!!