★ Responsibility's ★

4 years later..

Y/N POV

The year was 2014, Violet was 4 years old and she was the greatest thing to have ever happened.

I still haven't spoken to anyone except my dad and I think I'm gonna keep it that way, I'm just scared of the outcome.

I promised violet that I would take her out today as a little gift, she loved going outside.

"Mommy could we go to this place, it sells cute foods" she asked, "yeah but we need to put on our shoes first" I said.

I kneeled down and put on her shoes for her, "thank you mommy" she said.

I smile, and grabbed her hand as she started to guide me towards the place she wanted to go.

☆

We got to the place before being seated outside, "what would you like?" I asked as violet pointed to something on the menu, "oh my a chocolate chip cookie, sounds delicious" I said.

"I'll get the same thing" I said smiling, I called over the waiter and ordered.

I looked at violet, she was a spinning image of me and Tom.

We got our snacks and ate before I payed and we started to walk back, "mommy, why do the guys look at you like that?" She asked.

"Uh I don't know?" I said shrugging.

We finally got back home, "should we watch a Disney movie?" I asked taking off her shoe.