★ You and Me ★

Y/N POV

"MOMMY, WAKE UP" I heard violet scream, I opened my eyes and she kissed my cheek.

"Good morning baby" I said as I sat up, she started to jump up and down. "You know the drill young lady, time to brush those pearls" I said laughing.

We both got out of bed and started walking to the bathroom, "mommy? What are pearls?" She said, "uh little white shiny balls" I said.

I lifted her up on the counter and we started to brush our teeth, she started to do a little dance. We finished up and went downstairs, she held my hand guiding me.

She reached up for me and I lifted her up on my hip, "what should we eat?" I asked her opening the fridge.

"Cream cheese bagels?" I asked looking at her, she nodded.

I pulled out a chair for her and sat her down, I put the bagels in the toaster and grabbed two plates.

I took the cream cheese and opened it up, I waited for the toast to pop and started to make our breakfast.

I grabbed the two plates and walked over to her, "should we go swimming after?" I asked sitting next to her.

She smiled and nodded, we ate our breakfast and then walked up stairs, I started to get her ready and put her hair in two pigtails.

I put a pink swimsuit on her and did the same for me, we walked back downstairs and to the backyard.

I got in before her and told her to come in slowly, she held on to me and we started to have fun.

TOMS POV

I was still on the road, I was nervous but I didn't know why. It was my y/n but now there was a little me, oh god.

7:23pm

Y/N POV

"Time for a shower violet" I said, I carried her upstairs and started to run the water. "Come on" I said getting her inside, after she showered I got her ready in some pjs and fixed her hair up.

I went for my shower and then got dressed, I got us both ready before heading back downstairs.

☆