★ Popular ★

The year was 2010 and things were good but messy, I stopped working with jimmy as he kept treating me like his little puppet.

I still haven't talked to Tom but he stepped up his game and started sending me hand written letters, it was kind but just didn't seem right.

Bill and I kept in contact, he would tell me lots of stuff that would happen over the phone since I wouldn't come over anymore.

My hair was dyed honey blonde as I needed something new, my hair just reminded me of the past.

I didn't live with Aunt Sofia as I believed that she needed her own privacy, and I was 19.

My dad still came around and we would hang out, he was the coolest.

(I think I fucked up the age gaps, I think it's two years but it suppose to be one. In 2010 the twins were 21 so let's just ignore the mistake but yeah)

Today was Thursday and I had to film my whole day for vogue as they would ask many models, I didn't think anything of it because it seemed interesting.

I was in the bathroom as I was brushing my teeth and getting ready for the camera crew to come, it was about 9:37 am and I went to go out an outfit.

I left my hair natural as many of my fans would love it, I didn't put any makeup expect mascara and lip gloss.

☆

I was sitting on the sofa in my sitting room as I heard the door bell ring, I ran over as I didn't wanna keep them waiting.

I opened the door as I said "hello, nice to see you guys" I can't even lie, I was hella nervous.

"Hello y/n, you look lovely." One man said as he smiled.

I walked out the way as I opened the door wide for them, "Come in please" I said as I gestured for them to come in, it was about 5 of them.

"Your home is beautiful, if you don't mind we can begin and start setting everything up and putting a mic on you". Another man said

"Sounds amazing, whenever you all are ready. Uhh is there anything I should do or say, can I also have all your names please?" I said as I nodded and smiled.