★ Core ★

TOMS POV

I heard a noise come from the bathroom, I sat up from under the covers looking towards the sound then at my nightstand clock.

10:35am

I looked back at the bathroom door and that's when I saw y/n open the bathroom door, "Y/n?" I said as she walked over to my bed.

"Tom" she said as she got on top of me.

"I want you to touch me like you touch your guitars, I want you to feel me" she said as she took off her shirt.

"I see the way you look at me and I know you feel the same way as I do, I think it's time you get something in return" she said as she took her bra off now.

She started to kiss me aggressively, she moved the cover off of me and started to unbuckle my jeans.

I helped her leaving me in my underwear, she started to kiss my neck. She started to reach in my underwear as she started to smile at me, I felt her rub my member.

She pulled down my underwear and spit on her hand, she started stoking as she looked at me.

She started to kiss it before she put it in her mouth"y/n, slower plea-" she started to go faster.

"Ugh y/n please" I moaned, she started to laugh. She took it out her mouth before she took off her underwear.

She sat on it inserting it inside her "ugh fuck Tom" she moaned, I put my hands on her waist and started to guide her.

Fuck she felt so good, I didn't know how long I could take her for but it's soon. I sucked her breast as I went in and out, she was a moaning mess.

"Wake up Tom" she moaned.

"Tom, you need to wake up" she said, "what?" I replied.

"Tom, wake up" she said

That's when I woke up to bill shaking me, "Tom get up, we have to drive to y/n's house remember" he said.

"BILL GET OUT" I yelled covering myself completely, "fine, but you have ten minutes" he said as he walked out.

Y/N POV

I walked out the bathroom when I heard the doorbell ring, perfect timing. Aunt Sofia was there as she walked in, "y/n, hurry up the boys will be here soon" she said as she pushed me.

I was in my towel and my hair was wet, "Okok just give me five minutes" I said as I walked up stairs.

I sat at my vanity and started to put in my hair products, I grabbed my hair diffuser and started to dry my hair.

After I was done, I grabbed some mascara and started to apply some. I walked over to my closet and picked an outfit.

 I walked over to my closet and picked an outfit