★ The Talk ★

At home

I walked inside as I heard my Aunt

"Y/n where have you been?, I'm cooking your favorite honey" she said as I walked to the kitchen .

"I was next door, with Tom" I said as she started smiling at me "What?" I said in confusion.

"C'mon we're both grown women y/n and I think we need to have the talk, come and sit down next to me," she said as she sat at the kitchen table, I couldn't believe that this was happening right now.

I went to go and sit next to her as she held both of my hands in hers, I was scared for what was coming up.

"I know you and Tom have been hanging out a lot but I want you to be safe in case of anything, okay," she said as I nodded.

"So tell me, have you guys done anything yet?" She asked as she smiled "No" I said as I shrugged, she knew I was lying though.

"Fine, we had a little kiss today but it was nothing I swear" As I said this she jumped up and clapped loudly, "shhhhh quiet down Aunt Sofia," I said as she was being so loud, now I was scared.

"You can't tell no one please," I said as she sat back down.

"Your Secret is safe with me, I promise y/n," she said as she kissed me on my cheek.

"Now let me educate you more on sex and the human body," she said, oh my that word made me cringe.

"Okay but don't be gross," I said as she started to explain.

As she was explaining she made some lasagna for us to eat for dinner, honestly I enjoyed having Sofia as my aunt. She felt more like a mother to me actually, speaking of mothers I haven't seen mines since I was 9.

I had given up on her honesty, after we were done talking and eating we started to get ready for bed.

She came into my room and laid next to me, "Y/n, I forgot to tell you but we're having dinner at the Kaulitz tomorrow" I clapped in happiness as that meant that I get to see Miss Simone again.

"Okay, goodnight Aunt Sofia. Love you and have fun tomorrow at work" I said as she bent over on the bed to kiss me on my forehead.

"Goodnight y/n, sweet dreams and I love you more" she said as she walked out and turned off the lights behind her.