★ Dad! ★

Flashback

I couldn't even cry anymore, my aunt helped me get into the house and we sat on the sofa together.

"Y/n you need to listen to me, boys come and go and I want you to understand that. If he wants to fuck you over then do the same by ignoring him, he doesn't deserve my baby" she said as she rubbed my cheek.

I jumped into a hug as she rubbed my back but then we heard a knock on the door, we both looked at each other in confusion before I got up and answered it.

"Does y/n Jolie live here?" he said as he looked at a piece of paper in his hand.

"Yes, I am she," I say as I leaned on the door a little looking at him.

He reached in for a hug and pulled away before saying "My name is Marlon Wayans and I'm your father."

I just stood there with my mouth wide open.

Father?

What the fuck is happening today? This has to be a dream.

Resumed.

"I brought your birth certificate as proof and everything needed," he said as he stood at the door, "you can't be my father, he left immediately after I was born sir," I say as I looked at him with glossy eyes.

"Y/n who's at the door?" I heard Aunt Sofia say as she walked over.

"Marlon, is that really you?" she said as she hugged him and smiled, she looked at me before continuing "Y/n wow I think we should sit down and talk about this"

"Okay," I say as I stepped aside to let the man in, he entered as I closed the door behind him.

we all went over to the sofa as Aunt Sofia ran quickly to the kitchen and came back with a glass of water and gave it to the man, she sat down next to me on my left.

(so you are on the middle sofa but she's on the left side and the man is on the next sofa to your left as well.)

"Y/n I know you've been through so much already but this man is your father and I think you're old enough to finally know the truth," she said , I nodded in response

I watched as the man passed her a piece of paper.

She passed it over to me and I saw Y/n Jolies Birth Certificate, I started to read it as the man spoke again.

"The day I got to the hospital I was the one who brought your mother there, I was there when your mom gave birth to you and I held you before the nurses wanted to speak to me outside the room, when I went outside the police were there and told me that your mother put a restraining order on me meaning that I couldn't see you two. Recently I went to court to see if they could do anything and they said that I could see you but only for a certain amount of time in a day".

I couldn't believe my mother had lied to me, I started to feel tears slowly drop on my cheek until I got up and walked over to him.