★ Self Care ★

Monday

I woke up to someone sitting next to me, I rubbed my eyes to be revealed with Bill.

God was I happy to see him, I bent over and jumped on him. I gave him a big hug while laying on him, I got up and pointed my finger in a pause motion.

I went over to my vanity and grabbed my toothbrush, there is no way in hell I could make him smell that putrid breath of mine.

I brushed fast and walked back to my room, he lifted his left eyebrow as he watched me.

"What, no way in hell would I talk to you without brushing my teeth first Bill" he lifted his arms in defense, I sat back down and said "What brings you here so early"

"Well, I think we should take a day to ourselves, especially since your aunt is here as well." He said as he grabbed a bin full of different products and nail polish, I smiled.

Bill's POV

We all sat in the sitting room together, we all had face and hair masks on. Y/N looked so happy, seeing her like this makes my heart melt. Y/N was honestly like a sister to me, she's the best.

She looked towards me and asked, "Can I paint your nails, Bill?" I nodded as Miss Sofia got mics from upstairs.

"How about some karaoke?" Miss Sofia asked as she turned to me and y/n, we both clapped and agreed.

We all three stood in the living room as y/n set up the television and mics, and then the music started to play.

Poker Face by lady gaga
(Let's pretend that this was around the timing era)

The music started to play "I wanna hold 'em like they do in Texas, please" y/n sang.

I continued "Fold 'em, let 'em hit me, raise it, baby, stay with me (I love it)"

Miss Sofia sang after saying "Love game intuition, play the cards with spades to start and after he's been hooked, I'll play the one that's on his heart"

When the song finished we all sat there laughing and enjoying each other's company, before we washed our face and hair afterward.

"Do you guys want me to get you two some dinner, I could walk down the road and pick up some Chinese.

"Yes please" y/n and I both said as we faced her, she soon left after.

Y/N POV

My Aunt soon left, Bill and I continued to talk in the sitting room on the sofa, I totally forgot to break the news to him about what I talked about with my aunt last night.

"Bill, I forgot to tell you but I'm moving away this Friday" I said as I saw his face drop.

"You're joking right, this can't be true," he said as he held my hand, I looked at him and said, "I think it's for the better bill, don't worry I'll still come, and visit for sure" he looked at me one last time before hugging me to death making me fall backward.

Bill's POV

Soon Miss Sofia came back and we ate dinner, after I said my goodbyes and left to go back home.

I couldn't believe that y/n was leaving so soon, I'm gonna miss her so much.

we've gotten so close and it's just so unbelievable, I had to tell Tom and Mom.

I walked into the sitting room to see Tom with some random girl and my mother, I rolled my eyes.

"Mom did you know that Y/N and Miss Sofia are moving this Friday," I said as I watched her sip her wine.

"Yeah, Sofia mentioned it a few weeks ago, I didn't think that you boys needed to know," she said as she watched both Tom and me, "wait, this Friday?" I heard Tom say.

"Yeah, they already started packing but it's not like you care. Seriously what's up with you Tom? after yesterday you still didn't even speak to y/n, how low can you be," I said as I walked off to my room upstairs.

Tom's POV

When Bill went upstairs I zoned out, I did care about y/n.

I just thought that she liked me in the same way as I did, I was with a different girl every day because I wanted to make her jealous.

Yesterday is the first day I actually saw her upset, I hope that she does speak to me soon.

Author's Note:Mind you Y/N has an interview tomorrow and the day after she leaves, will they meet in the future or will they part ways now?

Author's Note:
Mind you Y/N has an interview tomorrow and the day after she leaves, will they meet in the future or will they part ways now?