★ Proud ★

Monday Morning

I woke up as Aunt Sofia had to teach me today as I was now homeschooled, I got up and went to the bathroom.

After doing my business I changed and went downstairs, Aunt Sofia was already awake and sitting in the sitting room. She had a little table and chair in the sitting room for me, oh what would I do without her.

"Ready to get started Y/N," she asked as she got all her papers ready for me, "yes Aunt Sofia," I said as I walked over

After she was done teaching she said that she would go and make breakfast for me, I started to work on my new given assignment when she returned with a turkey sandwich and some fruit punch.

I thanked her and ate it as I finished up my work.

Some time passed as I gave my aunt all of my work I finished, she gave me back feedback and said for us to go next door.

We walked out the door and saw the woman from next door again, we waved and walked over. "Hello," I said as I waved to her, "hello young lady, all done with school?" She asked

"Yes and the work was very easy, thank you for asking" I replied back.

"The boys will be home any time now, come in would you?" You and your aunt both walked in, you closing the door.

"You know Y/N I would like to talk to your aunt alone, why don't you go and explore the boy's rooms upstairs down the hall," she said as she hugged my aunt. "Okay, I will," I said as I nodded and walked off.

I got upstairs and noticed names on both doors named Bill on the right and Tom on the left, I walked into the right one first.

As I entered I noticed a lot of posters mostly bands, after inspecting more I found a mic.

Maybe Bill sings I thought, his room was big and clean surprisingly.

I soon left after and went to the room on the left, when I walked in I saw the same thing but it was a red guitar instead of a mic.

Kinda weird, I wonder what they did. I was looking at the walls when I noticed a wall of pictures, I walked up closer and saw pictures of Tom and Bill together.

There were two other people too but I didn't recognize them, I was examining them until I heard "Y/N"

I looked behind me stunned to see Tom as I didn't expect them to be here already.

"Hi, you're back already" I said trying to make everything less awkward.

"Yeah, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Oh I just came over because my aunt wanted to take to the lady downstairs," I said as I nodded with some words.

"That's my mom Simone but I want you to meet some people, Come on," he said as he pulled your hand safely, I nodded.

I walked downstairs to the sitting room when you saw two boys and Bill on the couch, I waved as Tom spoke "This is Y/N guys" he said as they all waved back.

"Hi, I'm George," he said as he nodded, the other boy spoke "And Gustav, nice to meet you"

You smiled back at them before Tom's mom walked in with your aunt

"Seems like you boys have met this beautiful young lady" Miss Simone said "Yes, they have" I said continuing

"Do you know these boys have their own band?" She asked.

"I had no clue actually, that's very cute though," I said in return.

Tom's POV

"Yeah, we just started but we're improving," I said.

"That's very nice, maybe you guys can play for me one day," Y/N said as she looked at me.

"Yeah Tom, I think you would love to play for her" bill mocked in return, they all laughed. Y/N was so pretty, just being around her makes me nervous.

Y/N POV

After saying our goodbyes we left and got back home, Aunt Sofia and I both started to get ready for bed after having dinner together.

I walked over to my Aunt's bed and said "Do you think I could be a model or a singer"

she looked back at me saying "You could be whatever you want to be y/n, you'll always make me proud no matter what" she said as she kissed my forehead.

"Can you look more into it tomorrow please, and can I sleep with you tonight?" I said as I laid down next to her in bed.

"Yes I can, and yes you can" she said as she turned off the lamp on her nightstand.

"Goodnight y/n, Love you," she said as she closed her eyes "Goodnight Aunt Sofia, Love you more," I said as I drifted off to sleep as well.

✭ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ✭On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara