★ Lights Flashing ★

Trigger warning-Paedophilia

I drove all the way to the photoshoot where Jimmy said he was, once I entered he came running up to me and brought me to the dressing room.

"Y/n I need you to give it your all, this is going to the magazine of Playboy. Please make this count, if we get this right then you're gonna be the biggest star ever.

"Okay, I'll try," I say as I sat down in my chair, "Your outfit will be here soon so just sit tight," he said as he walked out closing the door behind him"

"Hello, miss Y/n" A short woman came in as she gave me my outfit, "This is what you're gonna be wearing, when you came out just walk to your left," she said as she closed the door when she exited.

I took a good look at the outfit and frowned, no way they would make me wear this. My hair was still blown out and white ribbons were added to them as I had pigtails.

I'm not even 18 yet, I know this was Playboy but this was just unbelievable"

The outfit

I walked out and walked over to Jimmy "Wow y/n you look great, now just stand right over there" he said as he licked his lips, which was disturbing.

I started to pose as being told by Jimmy, "Look like you're having fun y/n, sexier c'mon" he said as he stood there watching as the woman started snapping photos.

He ran over and gave me a red lollypop, "Now y/n pose while sucking on this, people will die for it" he said as he unwrapped it and shoved it in my mouth.

What the fuck, I went back to posing and ignored my thoughts.

I was disgusted and embarrassed, a grown man was looking me up and down.

I'm not even legal yet but he's acting like a total perv, I smiled acting like everything was okay.

I went to look at the photos and they looked amazing don't get me wrong but they just looked so grown, the poses shouldn't be what a 17-year-old does.

The photos:

☆

After looking at all the photos I went back to my dressing room with Jimmy following behind me, we got in as he closed the door and came towards me holding my shoulders.

"Good job y/n, the photos came out amazing and I'm super proud of you," he said as he rubbed my shoulders up and down.

"Thank you," I said as I looked at him awkwardly, what was he trying to do?

All of a sudden he leaned in for a hug but started kissing my neck, I pushed him away.

"C'mon y/n, I see the way you look at me and we're both grown. Don't be afraid to show affection, I'm here for you" he said as he opened his arms.

The door suddenly opened with the short lady standing there and saying "Jimmy someone's here to talk to you" he looked towards me then the lady "We're not finished here, you can leave but be ready for when I call you"

I nodded nervously as he walked out, once he closed the door I started crying.

I changed and got ready to leave, as I got into my car I couldn't stop thinking about what just happened.

As I parked my car paparazzi came, I put my hands over my face as I walked inside.

I was met with Aunt Sofia sleeping on the couch, she looked so peaceful.

I guess that I'll start making dinner then, I made some pasta with mashed potatoes on the side.

I walked over to my aunt and shock her, she started to wake up "Y/n is that you, you're finally back" She said as she sat up

"Yeah and I made dinner, come let's go and eat," I said smiling as I grabbed her hand dragging her to the kitchen, as we were eating she said "So how was your day? You seem tired"

I looked down at my food and said "My day was good but very busy, I had a photo-shot" Her eyes shot up as I said that, "For what brand?" She said as she took a sip of her wine, "Playboy" I said as I cringed.

"Oh my, that's a little more mature for your age," she said as she ate, I looked up and said "Yeah but it might come out good" She nodded as we finished eating again.