★ Misunderstanding ★

Trigger warning- domestic abuse

12:43am

I woke up to aunt Sofia getting out of bed, "Should I start making breakfast?" I asked yawning.

"Sure sweetie, anything is okay" she said as she kissed my cheek and walked to the bathroom, I grabbed my toothbrush from my vanity and walked over with her.

After I was done I walked downstairs and into the kitchen, I decided to make some French toast.

I started to cook and aunt Sofia finally came downstairs, she grabbed two plates and started to set them on the counter.

"You know y/n, you should've seen Tom checking you out yesterday" she said as she sat down, "oh shut uppp, he wasn't" I said laughing.

"Y/n I'm serious, I think he still like you after everything" she said, "he's just being nice aunt Sofia, he's still banging Devon" I said cearly upset.

I walked over to her and gave her the food, "y/n but you don't see what I see, just wait" she said winking.

I smiled and sat down next to here, I loved her so much.

Time skipped

Aunt Sofia left and I was alone again, I was washing dishes until I heard the door slam.

I jumped and turned off the sink, I waited for the person to come and saw it was just Johnny.

He looked mad, "Y/N WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING WITH THEM?" He yelled coming closer.

"What are you talking about John, you're really doing this again?" I said looking at him disappointed.

☆

"You know what I'm talking about god, are you gonna act stupid right now? I've seen the blogs y/n and that fucking interview, do you know how embarrassing that is?" He spoke now hoving over me.

"Get over it, you're so insecure" I said "YOU BITCH" he yelled before he punched me, the taste of iron came from my lip when I licked it.

I walked away but he came out behind me and grabbed my hair turning me to face him "I don't know who the fuck you're walking away from but it's not me" he said before he pushed me to the ground.