★ Don't ★

Aunt Sofia's POV

After Simone was done talking to Tom we all walked back to the table, as soon as I walked back I saw that y/n was missing. bill was looking down at his food and slowly eating, Denise was smirking.

"Bill, where's y/n?" I asked as I looked at Simone, she looked back at me and then at Bill.

"she actually just left, someone couldn't keep their mouth shut" Bill said as he looked at Denise.

"what do you mean? It's not my fault I'm better than her" Denise said as she looked at me still smirking.

"Are you blind? you really have some nerve still being here, and you didn't have any right to talk about whatever could have happened in her past either." Bill said as he sat up in his seat, that's when my heart dropped.

I got up from my seat and walked over to Denise pointing my finger in her face, "DON'T YOU EVER COME NEAR ME OR Y/N AGAIN, YOU'RE THE UGLIEST AND EVILEST PERSON I'VE EVER MET."

I Said as I went to get my purse from under the table, " TIENES MUCHA SUERTE DE SER UNA NIÑA PORQUE YO TE HARÍA EN SHREAD, PEQUEÑA PERRA" ( YOU'RE SO LUCKY YOU'RE A LITTLE GIRL BECAUSE I WOULD RIP YOU INTO SHREAD, YOU LITTLE BITCH)

I said as I walked back to Denise and gave her the hardest slap possible, Bill laughed as Simone covered her mouth gasping.

"Goodnight everyone and thank you for dinner," I said as I walked away leaving.

Bill's POV

I can't believe Sofia just did that, I can't even lie that was kind of hot.

she treats y/n just like her own, and all Tom could do was look away. I grabbed my phone from the table sliding it under so no one saw and texted y/n.

Denise was just sitting there before she got up and went to the bathroom, probably to go and cry.

Y/N POV

I changed and sat in bed, that's when my phone rang. I grabbed it from my nightstand and saw that Bill had texted me.

Bill: Y/n your aunt is totally badass, she just bitch slapped Denise. She left already, I think she's heading to you but make sure to thank her.

Y/N: Thanks for the news, love you and goodnight.

Bill: Goodnight gorgeous, love you.

I went to go see if Aunt Sofia was outside and she was, she sat on the porch smoking her cigarette. I went to go sit beside her when she looked at me,

"Can I have one" I said reaching out my hand, "oh why not, but don't mention it to anyone else" she said as she grabbed me one and passed the lighter.

I took a puff while asking "So what take you so long in the kitchen?" She looked back at me smiling.

"I might have spilled our little secret, but it was for a good reason" I looked at her with my mouth wide open, "Y/n close your mouth before flies enter, plus Tom shouldn't have done that to my little girl"

aw I smiled as she said that, I took another puff before saying " Thank you, Aunt Sofia, you really make me feel like a person." I say as I hugged her.

She took a hit from her cigarette while hugging me, "I have some news but I don't know how to say it y/n, I think it's time we start fresh. I'm thinking about us moving to LA by the end of the week (btw it was Sunday), does that sound alright" she said while waiting for my response.

"Anything is alright, as long as I am with you," I say as we finished our cigarettes.

Authors note: Just so it makes sense y/n will be moving away for the time frame of maybe 3 years but you'll just have to wait and see, after 2 more chapters the jump cut will come. Let's just say that her life doesn't get easier, let's pray that everything will work out though. Also, Aunt Sofia does have an accent, just in case you didn't know, btw you do like Tom but he just can't see that.