★ Ready ★

Trigger warning- Drugs

Returning back

As I got home, I noticed that Aunt Sofia was still at work. I didn't really mind but I did miss her, I got home and put all my stuff in the right place.

I went to the bathroom and got undressed, I went in the shower and washed my hair.

After doing my business in the bathroom I went to my room and started on skincare, I put all my hair products in and got my secret stash.

In this stash I had cigarettes, molly, weed, and a cute pink lighter of course.

I got some weed and rolled it up into half a joint, I got my light and lit it.

Once I was done I put the stash back under my bed, I put on my PJs and grabbed my phone to go next door.

(The pj & your room)

☆

As I was walking towards the Kaulitz house I could feel it start to kick in, my hair was dry and I started to feel weird.

I looked down at my shirt and unbuttoned it just a little, as I reached I knocked on the door.

After waiting for a few seconds the door finally opened and Bill was standing on the other side, he looked like he was going out.

"Hi Bill, are you going out," I asked as I walked in.

"Yeah, our mom is gone and she'll be back tomorrow so why not go out while she's gone," he said as he begin to put on his shoes.