★ Goodbye ★

I woke up early in the morning as I needed to see dad, I got home and started to pack everything.

I couldn't tell no one I was leaving, I decided that I would leave Tom a letter just for the last time.

☆

My dad finally came and he started to help me pack and carry things to the truck, this better be worth it.

I couldn't tell anyone where I was going except for my dad but I felt bad because I couldn't even tell aunt sofia, but this was for the better.

We finished up for the day and I slept in my car for the night with my dad, we would have to drive the next morning from LA to Germany.

This is rushed but hush

We woke up and my dad said that he would drive since I kept throwing up, fair enough.

TOMS POV

I haven't talked to y/n since she haven't been calling me, I decided that I would go and check up on her.

I drove to her house to see a For Rent sign on her lawn? That was weird.

I drove out the driveway and made it to miss sofia house, I knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

The door opened and I was faced with miss sofia crying, "what's wrong?" I asked.

She bought me inside and gave me a letter, "I think you should read this before I tell you anything Tom" she said.

I opened it and walked to the dining area, I watched as some polaroids fell out as well.

☆

Dear Tom,

I hope this letter can help you understand, I am writing to let you know that I have decided to move away. This was not an easy decision to make, but I believe it is the best thing for me at this time.

I want to express my gratitude for all the memories we have shared together, you have been an important part of my life, and I will always cherish the time we spent together. Please know that my decision to move away is not a reflection of our relationship, I will always value our friendship and the bond we share.

I understand that my decision may come as a surprise to you, and I am sorry if it causes any inconvenience or hardship. I have tried to make the transition as smooth as possible, I do love you and everyone else.

Take care and maybe this is for the best.

Sincerely,
Y/N JOLIE

Are you fucking serious, I couldn't lose her again. This wasn't good, I needed to find her asap.

Aunt sofia came and joined me, "I think I should tell you this Tom because I can't hold it in anymore, y/n is pregnant" she said.

My heart dropped, pregnant?

She left and she's pregnant, what was she thinking? Was she gonna raise our kid by herself, I wasn't mad but I was surprised.

I was gonna be a dad?

Y/N POV

Dad and I kept bringing boxes in as he helped me, the place looked nice and had three rooms.

It was two stories and was pretty big, this was gonna be amazing.