★ Heart To Heart ★

Trigger warning
Talk about abuse and self-harm

A week later

I got up from my bed as it was the next morning, I grabbed my phone to see a miss call from a random number.

As I was walking past the bathroom I heard my aunt talking to someone, I slowly crept up and my jaw dropped.

MOM?

"Y/N, god have I missed my baby," my Mom said as she came hugging me, I rested my head on her chest as she held my head.

☆

"What are you doing here?" I say as I was surprised, the last time I saw her was when I was 9.

"I'm just passing by to check up on my baby," she said as she let me go, I felt so angry.

"But you never come? Why change that now." I say as I could feel my eyes get glossy, I needed her all those years and she didn't come once.

"Y/N I am your mother, don't speak to me like that," she said as she went to go sit back down, after everything she still thinks I could talk to her.

"Don't act like you didn't put me through hell mom, I was just a little girl. How dare you just show up like it's nothing, I've been through hell thinking about when you would show up again" I say as I cross my arm crying now, I wiped my tears fast as I couldn't show emotion.

She just walked up to me and pointed in my face "I know that I didn't treat you well but that doesn't make a difference, you should be grateful" she said as she slapped me across my face.

I held my face before screaming "I HATE YOU" and walking towards the door, I didn't even put my shoes on as I ran out, it was raining once again.

I couldn't control my emotions and started bawling as I got into my car, I turned the keys in the ignition and drove off.

BILL'S POV

I was sitting in the living room when I heard the doorbell ring, I walked over and opened the door to see y/n.

She normally looks happy but today she just looked emotional and burnt out, she stood on the pavement getting wet by the rain.