★ New Home ★

Saturday 10:37 pm

After some time had passed my mom finally came back, I was sitting on the sofa with Aunt Sofia as we were watching Friends on the television and eating popcorn.

"Great, good to see that you're getting comfortable," Mom said as she carried two big suitcases with a pink duffel bag in her hands and arms.

"Yeah, it's really nice here," I said back in return, Aunt Sofia smiled at this comment.

"Here are your things honey, I'll come and check on you regularly but for now we're gonna have to be apart," she said as she brought my items upstairs.

I just stayed quiet and watched the tv "You're also gonna be homeschooled as well, but don't worry there are kids in this neighborhood around your age here"

I looked at her in disbelief as she walked back downstairs and stood in-front of you. "okay mom, love you" is all I could get out.

"I'll be leaving now so take care of your aunt for me, and behave," she said as she kissed you goodbye and walked downstairs, your aunt following behind her.

11:29 pm

I needed to shower and get to sleep as I was burnt out from all of these sudden events, I can't believe my mom.

She's such a witch but with a b, I'm so mad. I look over to my aunt and said "Sorry to mention this so late but I need to shower and it's past my bedtime"

She looked at me and then at the watch on her wrist and then said "Oh my, you're right it's very late" She got up and turned off the tv and then reached her hand out for mine, I got up and reached for her hand holding it now.

She brought me upstairs and gave me a towel and a toothbrush, she showed me where the bathroom was and it was beautiful.

"I'll be waiting outside the bathroom, just call me if you need any help Y/N," she said, I nodded and entered the bathroom closing it behind me

I got in the shower and started washing my hair, everything in the bathroom was so pretty.

After I was done, I got the towel and wrapped it around me. I opened the door and said "I'm all done, and clean" She clapped and brought me to this cute little room.

It was nothing like my room at home, to be honest, but I was really grateful as it was a new and better update, "I'll give you some time to get dressed but when you're done just call me okay, I'm right down the hall" she said as she begin to walk out

"Thank you, Aunt Sofia" I went through my suitcase and picked out a pair of pj's (This could be anything you want to wear)

I Let my hair down to air dry as it was naturally curly, I called my aunt and she came walking back in.

"would you like me to read you a bedtime story sweety? she asked as I got in this giant bed, she got in as well and laid outside the blanket but tucked me in "yes please" I replied

"How about Buzzus and Ramona by Beverly Cleary," she said as she lifted it from the nightstand.

"Sounds good," I said as I nodded, she started to read and after a few minutes in I couldn't help but drift to sleep slowly.