★ Hints ★

"Y/N wake up, it's past 11," Someone said as I opened my eyes, it was Devon

How did she where the Kaulitz lived, she's full of secrets.

"I'm getting up hold on, just 5 more minutes," I said as I pushed her away, she stood up crossing her arms.

"Hurry, your aunt called me over. She said that she wanted to have a self-care day, you better hurry before she comes here herself" As soon as she said this I got up and went to the bathroom.

Bill and Tom were watching tv when Devon and I walked downstairs "Finally someone's awake," Bill said as he clapped.

"Don't get too happy, we're leaving now," I say as I walked over and kissed him on the cheek.

I started to walk away before Tom called me.

"I'll go get the car ready y/n, bye boys" she said as she winked them goodbye.

Tom came up to me as we were near the door, "I couldn't stop thinking about last night and I need to know if it's the truth, I just think we should talk it out you know because I'm willing to start somewhere" he said as he stared into my eyes.

"What did I say last night Tom, I can't remember anything," I said as I smiled, I truly didn't remember.

He looked at me before frowning slowly, "never-mind, I'll see you later" he said as he hugged me.

I hugged him back and pulled away "Bye Tom," I said as I pulled him in and kissed his cheek.

He just smiled like an idiot after, god what did I say and do last night?

"Finally, c'mon ladies let's get started," Aunt Sofia said as she welcomed us inside.

"I have a mask for everything even our feet, now go sit in the living room while I finish making lunch" Devon and I both started walking to the living room as my aunt said this.

We were all having a good time eating and painting each other's nails when I spoke up

"I think I have feelings for Tom" They both looked at me and then at each other.

"Y/N that's great, aww my young woman is getting older," my aunt said as she hugged me.

"But I'm not surprised, I knew it from the first day I brought you to their place. You should've seen the way Tom looked at y/n Devon, it was true love at first sight." Aunt Sofia said as she clapped her hands together.

"Yeah, that's really nice to hear y/n," Devon said as she smiled and laughed at me.

"I think him to take my virginity," I said as my Aunt's jaw dropped as she covered her ears.

"Y/n relax, we do not speak of this out loud when guest are here. We will have a talk about this later," My aunt said as she raised her hands.