★ Love Me ★

Y/N'S POV

I got home and Aunt Sofia wasn't there, she must be at work.

I wrote her a note saying that I'll be back soon and I loved her, I soon went to the bathroom and showered.

I got dressed and started to do my hair.

Bill called and said that they were at the party already, I decided that I would ask my friend Devon to pick me up

We both entered as drinks and the music were flowing, I walked over to the table and Devon and I took shots.

After drinking and dancing I finally sat down, I felt like the room was spinning as I rested my head on some random pillow.

TOM'S POV

"Cmon Tom, y/n won't even know. Don't be acting shy, it's not our first time" ??? said as she sat on the bed

I sat next to her as she started to kiss me, she went lower then expected undressing me now.

Y/N POV

"Y/N, where've you been? We looked for you everywhere" Bill said as he sat down next to me.

"This might sound terrible but could you bring me to your place, I think I'm about to knock out"

He stood up as he wrapped my arm around his neck, he had to bend a little as he was taller.

He started to walk towards the door as we saw Tom walking back downstairs.

"Tom, I'm gonna bring y/n back to our place! Are you coming?" Bill said as he waited for a response.

"Yeah, I'm coming" Tom said as he followed after us.

We got near the car and Tom opened the back seat for me, "Y/n get in the car, and watch your head!" Bill said as he guided you.

Once we walked past the doors I walked upstairs and into the first room I could find, "she's all yours" Bill said as he went to his room.