★ Kiss And Tell ★

Trigger warning-Mention of drug use and abuse

The Sunday Dinner

I couldn't stop thinking about Tom, he's just so dreamy and his lip ring just gets me so we- what was I talking about, I needed to get ready for this dinner before Aunt Sofia got home.

I went for a shower as I looked at my phone, I got a text from an interviewer in Germany.

I texted back before going into the shower, I made sure to wash myself well.

Once I got out I looked at my phone again and noticed that they were asking if I wanted to come in the next two days for an interview on air, I responded right away saying that I would love to and to text me the details.

After I got dressed and did my hair, I was nervous but didn't know why.

(What you wore)

(After you did your hair, you just straightened it and added a ribbon)

Aunt Sofia and I both stood outside of the Kaulitz house waiting for someone to open the door, Bill came running down the stairs and opened it for us.

Before we walked in we both hugged him, I took off my shoes and went to go see Miss Simone.

She was cooking so I hugged her from the back, "Hi y/n, long time no see" she said as she took a long look at me.

"It hasn't been that long, you saw me two weeks ago" you said as you blushed.

She laughed it off as your aunt came to talk to her.

You walked to sit by Bill in the sitting room, he looked up from the television and opened his arms for me .

You jumped onto him as you missed him so much, "BILL, oh my I've missed you so much" I said as I laid on him, he fixed himself so we were both comfortable.

"Y/n, how have you been?" He said as he poked my nose, I laughed.

"I've been good but seeing you makes me feel way better, what about you?" I asked as he started to smile, oh this is gonna be juicy.

"Well you can't tell anyone but I'm talking to someone right now" I started clapping, this was amazing.

"Tell me all about it," I said as I looked at him smiling