★ Feelings ★

Y/N POV

I sat down next to Bill with my legs resting on his lap.

"Bill have you seen the photos from last night" I say as I put my glass on the floor and took my phone to show him.

"wow, they look amazing" he said grabbing your phone and looking at them.

As he was looking at them, Tom came and sat on the other couch near us.

TOM'S POV

I watched as y/n had her legs on Bill's lap as they were laughing at something on her phone.

Why did I feel upset? "Looks like Jimmy's calling" I heard Bill say as he gave y/n back her phone, she got up while saying "Hello" to the person on the other end.

Now she has guys calling her a phone, the name sounded familiar but why would he be calling her right now?

Y/N POV

"Hello, Y/N speaking"

"Hi y/n, it's Jimmy calling to ask if you're available today. We just need a couple of shots before finishing up today, will you be interested in coming"

"Yeah sure, I'll be right there in less than 20 minutes"

"Sounds great, see ya there"

He said before hanging up, I walked back to the boys and said "Something came up guys, I'll be leaving now but thank you Bill, for everything." I said as I bent down to kiss his cheek.

TOM's POV

As she walked back she said, "Something came up guys, I'll be leaving now but thank you Bill for everything." When she finished say this she bent down to kiss Bill on the cheek, I felt my blood boiling.

She smiled as she walked away to grab her heels from in-front of the door, this was probably my chance.

I sat up and walked to the door as Bill just continued to watch the television in-front of him.

"y/n, when can I get my shirt back?" I said as she opened the door, it was raining heavily.

"I'll try to give it back asap, I just need it for now," she said as she looked at me

"You could keep it if you want, I like the way it looks on you," I say as she smiled pushing my shoulder, I leaned in a little so our faces were close but then heard a snap of a camera.

Y/N backed up as she heard this "Well I got to go so I hope I see you again, bye Tom" she said as she hugged me and walked into the rain outside, all I could do was watch as she got in her car and drive off.

I shut the door and started to walk to my room when I heard Bill say "Someone's got a crush on her again" I looked at him smiling.

"I do not, I just haven't seen or heard from her in so long, " I say but Bill knew when I was lying "Don't lie, you should've seen the way you were looking at her," he said as I just rolled my eyes and continued to my room.

I didn't like y/n, did I?