★ Traitor ★

The next day

Y/N POV

Devon invited me to a special spa, I couldn't say no. Even after what happened with Tom, I changed into my rob taking all my clothes off.

We both got into the bath and we started talking, "So any luck with that guy of yours?" I said as I looked at her

"I don't really know, I think he likes another girl. We're mostly like fuck buddies, I don't mind though because he's so fine" she said as she took a cigarette out

"Pass me one? please." I said as she passed me one with the lighter.

☆

"So did you and Tom do it" she said as she take a hit of her cigarette.

"Yeah, he started to like take control. He begin to eat my pussy but then we got interrupted by Bill walking in so I didn't get to cum" I said.

"Oh wow, that's a huge jump though so don't worry. How did you feel, was it nice? She said as she took a puff of her cigarette.

"It was very different you know, felt way better then my vibrator" I said as I also took a hit of my cigarette.

"Hey, remind me before I leave that I put my wallet in your purse," she said before continuing "We're also having a little get-together if you wanna come, It's at the Kaulitz's. I think your Aunt is comi- she said before getting cut off by her phone ringing.

"I'll be right back" she said before she left, after 2 minutes she finally came back.

"I'm deeply sorry but I have to leave again, it's just that my grandma is staying with me and she needs me to help her". She said as she got her clothes from the bench next to me.

"No problem at all, I'll see you later," I said as I waved her goodbye

25 Mins later

After I got home and took a shower I realized that Devon forgot her wallet in my purse, she said that she would be home anyway so why not drop it off?

I had an extra key anyway, So she should answer.