★ Interview ★

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, as I went to go turn it off I heard my phone ring.

"Hello, Y/N speaking," I said as I yawned and put the phone up my ears.

"Y/n It's Jimmy Fallon asking if you're still coming in today for that interview," he said on the other end, shit I forgot about that.

"Yes, send me the details. I'll be there right away, bye" I say as I hang up.

I ran out of bed and went to the bathroom, holy why today?

(Let's act like the talk show was relevant around 2005)

After I came out of the shower, I got dressed. I left my hair natural and only added lashes.

 I left my hair natural and only added lashes

After parking the car I went to the door and saw this man, he wasn't ugly but he looked way older than me.

"Y/N, let's get you started," he said as someone came and put a mic on me, I was told to stay behind the curtains until I was called out.

Jimmy's Pov

"Good morning, Good afternoon, and Goodnight everyone, Today we have a very special guest. She's one of the youngest models in Germany and she's here today, everyone welcome y/n Jolie" I say as I stand up clapping after finishing my sentence.

As she walked out she was smiling and waving towards the audience and camera crew, she was so tiny and short compared to me.

As she got to the couch beside me she went in for a hug, I hugged her back and sat down.

"So y/n how do you feel tonight, you look very nervous and excited," I said as I picked up my mug of coffee taking a sip.

"Hello Jimmy, I'm good but very scared because I barely do interviews," she said as she looked back and forth at me and then at the audience.

"Don't worry, we have a lot to get through today but before we start can we get a look at what you're wearing?"

I said as she got up and did a slow spin, everyone clapped in response. For her age she looked older, I couldn't stop looking at her body.