★ Again? ★

Trigger warning- Domestic Abuse

"Y/n, I've been looking for you everywhere" I turned around to see Tom, I looked at him surprised.

☆

TOMS POV

There she was again, I could only stare like an idiot. She smiled at me before saying "Are you just gonna stare pretty boy or are you gonna say something?"

"Y/n, How have you been? You look amazing" I said but my voice cracked, this is embarrassing.

"I'm good, uh I'm in a rush though" she continued, "why? Has something come up?" I asked

"Yeah, my boyfriend isn't feeling good and he's waiting for me downstairs" she said as she continued to make eye contact.

I was drowning for her, she wasn't just any girl. She was my girl, no way would let this so call boyfriend steal her completely.

"Oh, can I walk you down" I asked, "be my guest" she said as she put her arm out, I locked arms with her as we both walked into the elevator.

"I like your hair, it's very different and nice. You look amazing, must have all the girls drooling" she said as she pushed me jokingly.

She acted like everything was normal, like I didn't even hurt her and that's what broke my heart.

"Thank you, your hair is very gorgeous as well. You look very sexy in that dress, I didn't mean it like that" I said as she laughed.

"Tom it's okay, I know what you meant" she said as we walked out the elevator.

"Hello, umm can I get a quick photo of you two? You both look complete with each other, absolutely stunning" a woman with a camera said as she asked y/n and I.

"We would love too" y/n said as she looked at me, the women soon started to snap photos.

☆