★ Blog's ★

Y/N POV

It was the next morning and Johnny was gone, thank god. I couldn't believe he could just hit me and act like everything was fine, it was totally bullshit.

I couldn't stop thinking about last night with Tom, not once did he break eye contact. I didn't even know if my feeling were still there but I did feel something, god what is wrong with me.

I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth when I heard my phone ding, I walked back my bed and got my phone from the nightstand.

I went on the notification to see it was another blog, not this shit again.

Guess what two superstars were spotted together after their huge misunderstanding, could this be a sign or was this just a nice gesture on y/n jolies side.

What the actual fuck? This can't be good. That's when I heard the doorbell, I walked downstairs and ran to the door looking through the peephole. It was aunt Sofia, thank god for her.

"AUNT SOFIA" I screamed and embraced her in a hug, god I missed her so much.

"Y/n, sweetheart how have you been? She said as she hugged me back, "I'm better seeing you now, come in please" I said as I pulled her in.

We both walked over to the kitchen, "would you like something, anything?" I said as she sat down on the kitchen chair.

"Water would be just fine beautiful" she said as she smiled. I grabbed a glass and got the filtered water from the fridge.

"So I've seen the blog y/n, why didn't you tell me about the whole thing with Tom and bill" she said as she grabbed the cup from me and thanked me.

"What thing?" I asked, "the you know, the meow thing with Tom" she said as she chuckled.

"Ohhhh, I didn't think it was important aunt Sofia. It was just a little game thing, nothing serious" I said as I crossed my arms and rested on the counter facing her.

"I guess last night was nothing too huh, I've seen the picture and blog y/n and I know what I see" she said taking a sip of her water smiling.

"It was nothing I swear, I just bumped into him and he started a conversation. It's so stupid because I'm not even mad at him for what he did, it feels like I just miss him" I said.

"I knew it, y/n Jolie you still have feelings for Tom. I think you two should get back in contract, I have a good feeling about this" she said as she got up and walked to the living room.

I followed behind her and sat next to her on the sofa, I turned on the tv and started to scoll through the channels until I saw Tom and bill.

"Speaking of him, let's watch this" aunt Sofia said as she got comfortable.

I watched as they both sat next to each other and the interviewer was on the next chair facing them.

"So we heard about the two big blogs that has came out about you Tom, people really wanna know what's been going on?" The man said