★ You Again ★

Aunt Sofía POV

After reading for a little bit I noticed that Y/N fell asleep, I put the book down back on the nightstand and kissed her on her forehead goodnight.

After I turned off the light and walked back to my room, I started to get ready for bed.

Once in bed I thought of all the things that Y/n had to go through, I hoped that she doesn't grow up like her mother.

Poor baby, I can't ever leave her now because I understand her and know where she's coming from.

The Morning-Sunday

Y/N POV

I woke up to an amazing smell, I got off the bed and went to go brush my teeth. After I was finished I walked down the stairs into the dining area, I saw Aunt Sofia in the kitchen.

"Good morning," I said as I went into the kitchen to give her a hug. "Good morning, how did you sleep?" she said as she hugged you back "Good, what are you cooking?" I asked.

"Chocolate chip pancakes, want some?" she said as she grabbed me a plate "Yes please, do you have some syrup?" I asked.

"Let me check," she said as she placed my plate on the table, I went to go sit at the table as she walked over to the fridge.

"seems like we're out but I know the lady in the next house over, and she would most likely have some," she said as she crossed her arms smiling.

"Can we go over and ask," I said, Aunt turned off the stove and put the pan in the sink, and said "Yeah, let's go" she reached out for my hand, I grabbed her hand in return and walked down the stairs together.

Outside

when being outside we both walked to the next house on the right, we reached the house and Aunt Sofia knock on the door.

The door opened revealing a woman that looked around Aunt Sofia's age "Hello Sofia, what brings you here today?" she said as she hugged my aunt, I just stood there so confused.

"Hello Simone, I'm here with my niece and we were wondering if we could have some syrup please?" my aunt said as she looked at me and then at the woman standing in front of us.

"Sure, come in," she said as she gestured for us to come in, my aunt smiled and so did I.

As we walked in I noticed a similar voice coming from upstairs mixed with some music, "BOYS COME AND SAY HI TO OUR GUEST PASSING BY NOW" she yelled as we faced the stairs from the kitchen, the woman now walked to the fridge and poured some syrup in a container for us.

"Yes, Mom" two voices came after hearing them run from upstairs, IT WAS BILL AND TOM. No way, all three of us just looked at each other. "Now boys, be nice and say hello," the woman told them.

"Hi Y/N and Miss Sofia," they both say together, "hello," I said as I waved to both of them, "Hello boys" your aunt replied smiling.

"Wait you guys know this young lady," the woman said.

"Yes Mom, she's in our class" Bill explained

"Well now I'm being home-schooled but I was," I said as I looked at the woman.

"Really" you heard Tom say, " Yeah, it's a long story," I said as I nodded, you couldn't help but see that he looked kinda sad when you said that.

"Well, we should be leaving now as we have a long day ahead of us but thank you," your aunt said as she took the container from the lady giving her a hug.

"Okay, I hope to see you two more often," the woman said, I walked away waving at the boys and the woman as I left the house with my aunt.

After we left and went back into Aunt's Sofia house to finish breakfast when eating she explained that she would be home-schooling me, starting tomorrow.

11:21 PM

Tom's POV

I can't believe that Y/N came by, I couldn't stop thinking about her.

She was so different from any girl I'd ever seen, Her big brown eyes, her nice short shoulder length thick curly hair, her pretty light brown freckles, and her perfect chocolate skin.

What was I thinking she didn't even really know me, I probably sound crazy.

I had to ask Bill about her, I walked over to him downstairs only to see him with our mom.

I sat next to him on the sofa and asked him"Bill, what do you think of Y/N?" he looked back at me with a smile "Someone's got a crush, I think she's pretty and I hope we get to know her more"

What does he mean that he wants to get to know her more and he thinks she is pretty?

"I do not, I just wish that she would come more around. I think Mom likes her, did you see her smile like wow"

We both looked at our mother as she was already looking at us laughing "You guys seem to like Y/N a lot huh? Don't worry she won't be leaving anytime soon, just don't be fighting over that poor young lady"

"Mom cmon, she's all for Tom," Bill said as he looked back at Tom.

"Hey, don't be mad if she does end up liking me more," I said putting up my arms in defence as I start walking back to my room, "whatever," bill said as he rolled his eyes.

Y/N POV

I was in bed after Aunt Sofia kissed me goodnight, I couldn't stop thinking about what could be next.

I think tomorrow I'm going to ask Aunt Sofia if she could look for modeling or even a singing agent, or if I could even go for an audition maybe. I hope that everything does work out, I just want a different life.

Simone Kaulitz

"You're always welcomed here sweety"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You're always welcomed here sweety"

✭ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ✭जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें