★ News ★

Trigger warning- Domestic abuse

7:54pm

I was sitting on the couch with aunt sofia watching a movie when I felt my phone start to blow up, aunt sofia grabbed it and I watched as she looked at me in horror.

"What?" I asked laughing, "y/n, this is not good" she said passing me my phone, I looked to see a bunch of blogs posted.

TOM KAULITZ AND Y/N JOLIES SEX TAPE LEAKED

I went on it and saw that there was a video attached, I clicked on it to see Tom and I. My heart was racing, aunt sofia grabbed my phone and grabbed my face.

"Y/n everything is fine don't worry, it'll go away before you know it" she said. I nodded and she hugged me.

TOMS POV

I was sitting on the couch next the boys, "Holy fuck" I heard Georg say. "Tom Kaulitz and y/n jolies sex tape leaked, you guys fucked??" He asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, that's when bill and I both sat up and looked at gerorgs phone. I grabbed it and looked at what he was talking about, no way.

I looked away from the phone as bill started to speak up, "what did you do Tom, wait you two had sex?" Bill asked confused.

"That's not important, I didn't do anything" I said, I got my phone and called y/n.

Y/NS POV

I wasn't sad at the fact it got leaked but it was just that it was embarrassing, even though I looked so god damn good .

I started to cry as aunt sofia hugged me still, "let it all out" she said. That's when I heard my phone ring, I looked at it to see it was tom.

I answered and got up walking to the kitchen.

"Hello tom" I said sobbing

"Y/n I swear I didn't share that to anyone, I don't know how this could've happen"

"Tom I'm legit going crazy right now, you can't do this to me like I don't know what to do?" I said walking outside now for some fresh air.

"Everything is going to be okay, just breathe y/n" he said.

I couldn't take this anymore and hung up, I stood there crying before I walked back inside and wrapped my tears.

"Everything okay" aunt Sofia asked before I cuddled up next to her, "yeah" I whispered as we continued to watch the movie.

I was embarrassed and scared for what Johnny would say, he wasn't gonna be happy.

A week later..

I woke up as I felt sick, I ran to the bathroom and started to threw up. This has been happening for two days now, I didn't know what was wrong. After I was done I chewed some gum before sitting back in bed, I called aunt sofia.