★ Feel me ★

SMUTT WARNING

TOMS POV

I felt water on my face, I woke up and saw Devon standing over me. "Wake up Tom, we're here now" she said, I sat up and looked around.

I didn't see y/n, I got up and saw that everyone was out the rv and we were parked at y/n's house.

I grabbed my stuff and walked out with Devon, she walked in with me as she had her stuff as well.

I heard laughter from the kitchen and walked over to see everyone there, "Goodmorning" y/n said smiling.

I smiled back, "We're making pancakes, do you want some Devon and Tom" miss sofia asked, "yeah, sure" Devon said.

Time skipped

"You know what would be very cool, if we want to dinner tonight" Bill said, "I'm down for sure, what about you guys?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, I'll ask Johnny if he wants to come" y/n continued. Lord not him again, I hated this guy.

We agreed and parted ways, Devon went home and we all started to get ready.

We decided that at 7 we would meet up again at y/n house and get a private driver for us, I was gonna go all out today.

I walked to bills room and knocked before entering, "Come in" he said. I opened the door and closed it behind me, "I need to talk to you but you can't get mad" I said sitting on his bed.

"You can't just say that out of no where and expect me to stay happy Tom, what is it?" He asked walking to his bathroom.

"When I went to y/n's room before we left to go camping with them I took something from her room, it was letters with my name on it" I said.

"Tom?? You can't just take stuff from her room dumbass, did you read them?" Bill said walking back.

"I did but that's not important, I think I'm in love with her. In these letters she wrote how she felt towards me bill, she likes me. I said, he scoffed.

"Not surprised, you two are literally a married couple. I know love when I see it Tom, I've been dying to tell you but I promise her I wouldn't say anything" bill said laughing now.

"wow, I can't believe you" I said simling back at him, "go start getting ready, it's already 6:02" he said fanning me away.

I walked out and went to my room, now this is always the hardest. What do I wear, the trouble.

Y/NS POV

I went to the bathroom and started to get ready, after I was done I wrapped my robe and walked slowly to my room. I was so stressed, I sat down on my bed wondering what I should wear.

That's when the door bell rang, I run downstairs and opened it. "GREAT, now you can help me with my outfit" I said pulling aunt sofia inside.